Looking For The Best Quotes Of Malala Yousafzai? (Born July 12, 1997, Mingora, Swat valley, Pakistan), Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani women’s rights activist who, as a teenager, spoke out publicly against the prohibition on the education of girls imposed by Pakistan’s Tehrik-e-Taliban ( TTP, sometimes called Pakistan Taliban). She gained global attention when she survived an assassination at the age of 15. In 2014, Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi were jointly awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace in recognition of their effortson behalf of children’s rights.
In her honor, here is our collection of inspiring, wise and thoughtful quotes from Malala Yousafzai. Enjoy!
- If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?
- “Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.”
- “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.”
- “I raise up my voice – not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.”
- “At night our fear is strong . . . but in the morning, in the light, we find our courage again.”
- “All I want is an education, and I am afraid of no one.” – Quotes By Malala Yousafzai
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher, can change the world.
- “I believe that a gun has no power at all because a gun can only kill, but a pen can give life. A pen can save life.”
- “Books are a better investment in our future than bullets. Books, not bullets, will pave the path towards peace and prosperity.”
- “Some people only ask others to do something… Why should I wait for someone else? Why don’t I take a step and move forward?”
- “When God created man and woman, he was thinking, ‘Who shall I give the power to, to give birth to the next human being?’ And God chose woman. And this is the big evidence that women are powerful.”
- Education is neither eastern nor western. Education is education and it’s the right of every human being.
- With guns you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorism. – Quotes By Malala Yousafzai
- “The best way to solve problems and to fight against war is through dialogue.”
- “Dear sisters and brothers, we realize the importance of light when we see darkness.”
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
- When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful. – Quotes By Malala Yousafzai
- Kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like ‘thank you’ and then forgotten.
- Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies. They don’t think power is in the hands of the woman who takes care of everyone all day long, and gives birth to their children.– Quotes By Malala Yousafzai
- “I don’t want to be remembered as the girl who was shot. I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “There are many problems, but I think there is a solution to all these problems; it’s just one, and it’s education.” – Malala Yousafzai
- We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.– Quotes By Malala Yousafzai
- I tell my story, not because it is unique, but because it is not. It is the story of many girls.
- Though we loved school, we hadn’t realized how important education was until the Taliban tried to stop us. Going to school, reading and doing our homework wasn’t just a way of passing time, it was our future.
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes by malala yousafzai! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 quotes by malala yousafzai? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes By Ronald Reagan [Quotes On Leadership, Freedom & Success]
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes from Sylvia Plath [23 Quotes On Motherhood & Feminism]
- Quotes by Denzel Washington [15 Quotes about Life, Faith & Success]
- Quotes By Leonardo Dicaprio [19 Inspiring Quotes for Success]
- Quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk [20+ Inspiring Quotes add Value to Your Life]
- Quotes by Rocky [10 Inspiring Quotes to Get You Through Hard Times]