Looking for quotes of Malcolm X? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Malcolm X. Check it out!
Malcolm X (May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965) is a minister, human rights activist, and prominent black nationalist leader who served as a spokesperson for the Nation of Islam during the 1950s and 1960s. Largely due to his efforts, the Nation of Islam grew from just 400 members at the time he was released from prison in 1952 to 40,000 members in 1960. Articulated, passionate, and a naturally gifted and inspiring speaker, Malcolm X urged blacks to cast off the Shackles of racism “by any means necessary” including violence. The ardent civil rights leader broke with the group shortly before his assassination on February 21, 1965.
Malcolm X will be remembered for his contribution to society by underlining the value of a truly free population, demonstrating the great efforts that human beings make to ensure their freedom. He said: “Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in the name of tyranny and oppression, because power, true power, comes from our conviction that produces action, uncompromising action.”
- If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success.
- “You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree.” — Malcolm X, Malcolm X Quotes,
- “A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.” — Malcolm X
- “You don’t have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.” — Malcolm X
- “Revolution is based on land. Land is the basis of all independence. Land is the basis of freedom, justice, and equality….” — Malcolm X
- “A wise man can play the part of a clown, but a clown can’t play the part of a wise man.” — Malcolm X, Malcolm X Media Quote,
- “I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against.” — Malcolm X
- Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast.
- There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.
- We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity.
- The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
- If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.__ Malcolm X Education Quote,
- You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
- So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.
- The ability to read awoke inside of me some long dormant craving to be mentally alive.
- All of our experiences fuse into our personality. Everything that ever happened to us is an ingredient.
- Truth is on the side of the oppressed.__ Malcolm X Violence Quotes,
- You have to wake the people up first, then you’ll get action.
- Children have a lesson adults should learn, to not be ashamed of failing, but to get up and try again.
- You’re not to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
- There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time.
- Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.__ Malcolm Quotes,
- We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.
- “I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. — Malcolm X
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes by Malcolm X! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Quotes by Malcolm X? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
Source: Malcolm X phrases.exitoysuperacionpersonal
- Quotes by Selena Gomez [19 Quotes About Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte [16 Quotes On Ambition & Success]
- Quotes by Sylvester Stallone [Top 17 Quotes For Inspiration]
- Quotes by Rihanna [20 Quotes On Relationships, Education & Success]
- Quotes by Franz Kafka [15 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Betty White [17 Quotes On Age, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Robin Williams [20 Quotes From Movies, Funny & Love]
- Quotes by Robert Downey Jr [18 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes [Top 16 Quotes From Movies]
- J D Salinger Quotes [19 Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness]