Looking For The Best Quotes Of Margaret Thatcher? (Born October 13, 1925, Grantham – a small town in Lincolnshire, England), Margaret Hilda Roberts, whose later known as Margaret Thatcher is the first female prime minister of the United Kingdom.
She got nickname as “Iron Lady” after accusing the tendency Soviets Union in dominating the world and giving fearless anti-communist speech in 1976. Thatcher believed in a free market and free capitalism. Due to her incredible leadership lstyle, determination, actions and policies, Thatcher is considered one of the most prominent politicians in British history.
Here, we gathered 25 most inspiring quotes from Margaret Thatcher that will help to foster your determination to success. Enjoy!
- Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you.__ Quotes by Margaret Thatcher
- “It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.”– Margaret Thatcher
- “You do not achieve anything without trouble, ever.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “If you set out to be liked, you will accomplish nothing.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “The price of freedom is still, and always will be, eternal vigilance.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “A man may climb Everest for himself, but at the summit he plants his country’s flag.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “Good Conservatives always pay their bills. And on time. Not like the Socialists who run up other people’s bills.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “Being prime minister is a lonely job… you cannot lead from the crowd.” — Margaret Thatcher
- Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.
- Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it.
- In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
- To wear your heart on your sleeve isn’t a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best.
- If you just set out to be liked, you will be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime, and would achieve nothing.
- I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near.
- Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.__ Quotes by Margaret Thatcher
- Any leader has to have a certain amount of steel in them, so I am not that put out being called the Iron Lady.
- It pays to know the enemy — not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend.
- When people are free to choose, they choose freedom.__ Quotes by Margaret Thatcher
- I love argument, I love debate. I don’t expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that’s not their job.
- Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.
- It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here. So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of Quotes by Margaret Thatcher. Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- Quotes by Dumbledore [Top 15 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]
- Quotes from Dale Carnegie [Top 25 Quotes On Success]
- Quotes from Alan Watts [25 Quotes on Love & Success]
- Quotes Of Susan B Anthony [16 Quotes on Equality, Liberty & More]
- Quotes From Kahlil Gibran [26 Quotes About Life And Inner Peace]
- Quotes by Confucius [23 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Voltaire [20 Quotes about Life, Love & Religion]
- Quotes from Marcus Aurelius [20 Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy]