Looking for quotes of Napoleon Bonaparte? Following is a list of Bonaparte’s famous quotes collected from a vast sea of her works. Check it out!
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 – 1821) is a military general and the first emperor of France considered one of the most important military leaders in the world. Napoleon revolutionized military organization and training, sponsored the Napoleonic Code, reorganized education, and established a lasting concordat with the papacy.
Napoleon dominated the European and world affairs of his time for more than a decade, while leading France against a series of coalitions in the Napoleonic wars. He won most of these wars and his battles, building a great empire that ruled over continental Europe before its final collapse in 1815. He is considered one of the most important commanders in history, and his wars and campaigns are studied in military schools from all over the world. Napoleon’s political and cultural legacy has endured as one of the most celebrated and controversial leaders in human history.
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- “If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.” — Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes
- “The surest way to remain poor is to be an honest man.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “My downfall raises me to infinite heights.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets.” — Napoleon Religion Quote
- “The future destiny of a child is always the work of the mother” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “The amateurs discuss tactics: the professionals discuss logistics” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Great men are meteors designed to burn so that earth may be lighted.” — Napoleon Bonaparte Famous Quotes
- “You become strong by defying defeat and by turning loss into gain and failure to success.”– Napoleon Bonaparte
- “To have a right estimate of a man’s character, we must see him in misfortune.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.
- Ability is nothing without opportunity.
- There are only two forces that unite men – fear and interest.__ Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes Jesus
- Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
- If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
- Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go.
- Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
- Until you spread your wings, you’ll have no idea how far you can fly.__ Bonaparte Quotes
- Riches do not consist in the possession of treasures, but in the use made of them.
- The fool has one great advantage over a man of sense; he is always satisfied with himself
- You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 quotes from Napoleon Bonaparte! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
Source: 100 Napoleon Bonaparte quotes about war and greatness.psychoactive
- Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale [Top 24 Quotes On Positive Thinking]
- Quotes by Helen Keller [25 Quotes On Vision, Love & Education]
- Quotes by Julia Child [18 Quotes On Food & Cooking]
- Quotes from Dolly Parton [20 Quotes About Aging, Love & Friendship]
- Quotes by Kobe Bryant [25 Quotes On Winning, Practice & Success]
- Keanu Reeves Quotes [20 Quotes On Being Single, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Haruki Murakami [25 Quotes On Death, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Leo Tolstoy [18 Quotes On Humanity, Life & Happiness]
- Joe Rogan Quotes [18 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Selena Gomez [19 Quotes About Love, Life & Happiness]