Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale _Here are 24 Norman Vincent Peale quotes that will help you develop positive thinking.
- Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them you’ll find they haven’t half the strength you think they have.
- Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex.
- When you expect the best you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.
- Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
- Imagination is the true magic carpet.
- The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism,
- The cyclone derives its power from a calm center. So does a person.
- The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.
- Don’t take tomorrow to bed with you.
- In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.
- The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.
- There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.
- Even people who have a long record of NOT succeeding can be turned into tremendous achievers if they will discard their images of themselves as failures.
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure.
- When every physical and mental resources is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.
- No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities, always see them, for they’re always there.
- Live your life and forget your age.
- Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.
- We struggle with complexities and avoid the simplicities.
- If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll get nothing done.
- The way to happiness; keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, scatter sunshine, forget self, and think of others.
Thanks for reading my favorite 24 Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!