Quotes by Rihanna _Here are 20 Rihanna quotes that will inspire you to live life on your own terms.
- Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!
- I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions.
- It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.
- I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.
- Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.
- Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.
- Don’t hide from who you are.
- Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.
- When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.
- You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.
- It’s only up from here, no downward spiral.
- The minute you learn to love yourself you won’t want to be anyone else.
- I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.
- You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.
- I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.
- I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.
- Be a girl with a mind, a b**ch with an attitude, a lady with class.
- Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.
- When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.
- Settling is the worst feeling in the world.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 20 Quotes by Rihanna.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!