Looking for quotes of Roald Dahl? Following is a list of Dahl’s famous quotes collected from a vast sea of his works. Check it out!
(1916-1990) is a British novelist and short story writer, famous as a writer for both children and adults, although his side of children’s literature is much better known. Many of his books became so popular that they ended up becoming commercially successful movies like “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
Among his most popular books are the aforementioned Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the giant peach, Matilda, The Witches, The Magic Finger or Tales of the Unexpected, perhaps one of the best known to the adult public as well as children.
Dahl lost his father and sister almost at the same time, and his book “Boy” is a true reflection of the world in his childhood. His most award-winning story, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” (said to be her best youth novel), is also inspired by his childhood experiences.
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” — Roald Dahl
- “Grown ups are complicated creatures, full of quirks and secrets.” — Roald Dahl Quotes
- “The more risks you allow your children to make, the better they learn to look after themselves.” — Roald Dahl
- “A life is made up of a great number of small incidents, and a small number of great ones.” — Roald Dahl
- “All the reading she had done had given her a view of life that they had never seen.” — Roald Dahl
- “It’s impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren’t feeling twinkly yourself” — Roald Dahl
- “Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.” — Bfg Quotes
- “Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.” — Roald Dahl
- “It is most unlikely. But–here comes the big “but”–not impossible.” — Roald Dahl
- “A little magic can take you a long way.” — Roald Dahl
- I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.
- “You should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.” — Roald Dahl Magic Quote
- So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookshelf on the wall.
- There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you’ll be free if you truly wish to be.
- Don’t forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted. He lived happily ever after.
- However small the chance might be of striking lucky, the chance is there. The chance had to be there.
- There are a whole lot of things in this world of ours you haven’t started wondering about yet.__ Roald Dahl Beauty Quote
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly..
- It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like as long as somebody loves you.
- Human ‘beans’ is the only animals that is killing their own kind.
- You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that. Would Columbus have discovered America if he’d said ‘What if I sink on the way over? What if I meet pirates? What if I never come back?’ He wouldn’t even have started.
- If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books.__ Matilda Roald Dahl Quotes
- The more risks you allow children to take, the better they learn to take care of themselves. If you never let them take any risks, then I believe they become very prone to injury.
- Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.
- I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 quotes by Roald Dahl! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
Source: 10 famous phrases of Roald Dahl.muyinteresante
- Quotes by Rihanna [20 Quotes On Relationships, Education & Success]
- Quotes by Franz Kafka [15 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Betty White [17 Quotes On Age, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Robin Williams [20 Quotes From Movies, Funny & Love]
- Quotes by Robert Downey Jr [18 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes [Top 16 Quotes From Movies]
- J D Salinger Quotes [19 Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Malcolm X [20 Quotes On Education, Freedom & Justice]
- Quotes by Stephen Curry [15 Quotes About God, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Mark Cuban [15 Quotes On Success W. Pictures]
- Quotes by Joel Osteen [20 Quotes On Faith, Strength & Success]