Quotes by Robert Downey Jr _Here are 18 Robert Downey Jr. quotes on resilience and optimism.
- To me, friendship means loving tolerance.
- I always encourage people to be confident, and sometime even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity.
- Discipline for me is about respect. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about respect for life and all it offers.
- I think it’s miraculous that anybody survives themselves.
- I’ve noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don’t want to happen.
- Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest.
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
- The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be.
- Nothing will serve you better than a strong work ethic. Nothing!
- People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.
- Look, even bad years are pretty good years, I think.
- At the end of the day, anything I think I’m sacrificing I’m just giving up because it makes me feel better.
- People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds.
- Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.
- The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.
- I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.
- Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
- Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends, and family.
Thanks for reading my favorite 18 Quotes by Robert Downey Jr. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!