Looking For The Best Quotes Of Robert Downey Jr? born on April 4, 1965 in Manhattan, New York. He is an American actor, singer and songwriter, twice nominated for an Oscar and winner of two Golden Globes and a BAFTA.
Downey has starred in six films that grossed more than $ 500 million each at the box office worldwide and has made him very famous. Three of those movies; The Avengers, Iron Man 3, and Avengers: Age of Ultron each earned more than $ 1 billion.
Downey is also on top of Forbes’ list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood with a revenue of approximately $ 75 million between June 2012 and June 2013.
Bellow are 25 quotes from Robert Downey Jr. on resilience and optimism. Check it out!
- “I know very little about acting. I’m just an incredibly gifted faker.”
- “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” — Robert Downey Jr Quotes
- “I don’t think I’m in any position to give anybody advice about anything.”
- “I don’t need an Iron Man suit. I’m already a weapon of mass seduction.”
- “Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.”
- “Listen, smile, agree, then do whatever you were going to do anyway.”
- “I guess the issue for me is to keep things dynamic.” — Rdj Quotes
- “It’s like I have a loaded gun in my mouth and I like the taste of metal”
- To me, friendship means loving tolerance.
- I always encourage people to be confident, and sometime even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity.
- Discipline for me is about respect. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about respect for life and all it offers.
- I’ve noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don’t want to happen.__ Robert Downey Quotes
- I think it’s miraculous that anybody survives themselves.
- Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest.
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
- The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be.
- Nothing will serve you better than a strong work ethic. Nothing!__ Robert Downey Jr Inspirational Quotes
- Look, even bad years are pretty good years, I think.
- At the end of the day, anything I think I’m sacrificing I’m just giving up because it makes me feel better.
- People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds.
- Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.
- I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.__ Robert Downey Jr Motivational Quotes
- The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.
- Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
- Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends, and family.
Thanks for reading my favorite 25 quotes of Robert Downey Jr. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- 35+ Ronald Reagan Quotes About Freedom, Life And Government
- 35 Quotes Of Spongebob Will Give You Endless Hours Of Entertainment
- 25 Matthew McConaughey Quotes Help You Reach Your Potential
- 25 Motivational Quotes Of Tony Stark For Success
- 25 April Fools Day Quotes To Start The Day Just Right
- 35 Inspiring & Hilarious Quotes Welcome First Day Of Winter
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 35+ Erotic And Sexual Quotes That Will Make Your Imagination Fly
- 25 Hilarious Quotes To Welcome First Day Of Autumn (Fall Season)