Looking For The Best Quotes Of Robin Williams? (Born July 21, 1951 – died August 11, 2014), Robin McLaurin Williams is an American actor and comedian. Born in Chicago, Williams started independent comedies in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, after famously playing the role of the alien Mork in the sitcom Mork & Mindy, Williams founded his career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. He is known for his improvisation skills and many memorable character voices that he created. Many critics have praised Williams as one of the funniest actors of all time. Williams committed suicide in 2014 at his home in Paradise Cay, California, at the age of 63.
Here are 25 Robin Williams quotes that capture his wisdom and humor. Check it out!
- Why do they call it rush hour if no one moves?__ Quotes by Robin Williams
- “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.” — Robin Williams
- “All you have to do is think one happy thought, and you’ll fly like me.”– Robin Williams
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” — Robin Williams
- “If heaven exists, to know that there’s laughs, that would be a great thing…” — Robin Williams
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”– Robin Williams
- “The idea of being a character who is kind of isolated, I can relate to that.” — Robin Williams
- “Nobody takes a picture of something they want to forget.” — Robin Williams
- “Seize the day. Make your life extraordinary.”– Robin Williams
- “To be free. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world,”– Robin Williams
- “But if there’s love, dear… those are the ties that bind, and you’ll have a family in your heart, forever.”– Robin Williams
- “I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.”– Robin Williams
- “If we’re going to fight a disease, let’s fight one of the most terrible diseases of all, indifference.”– Robin Williams
- I do believe in love; it’s wonderful – especially love third time around, it’s even more precious; it’s kind of amazing.
- If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?__ Quotes by Robin Williams
- I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.
- Please, don’t worry so much… Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth.
- All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul.
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
- Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.
- Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.__ Quotes by Robin Williams
- What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.
- Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.
- If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 Quotes by Robin Williams! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Keanu Reeves Quotes [20 Quotes On Being Single, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Haruki Murakami [25 Quotes On Death, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Leo Tolstoy [18 Quotes On Humanity, Life & Happiness]
- Joe Rogan Quotes [18 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Selena Gomez [19 Quotes About Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte [16 Quotes On Ambition & Success]
- Quotes by Sylvester Stallone [Top 17 Quotes For Inspiration]
- Quotes by Rihanna [20 Quotes On Relationships, Education & Success]
- Quotes by Franz Kafka [15 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Betty White [17 Quotes On Age, Life & Love]