Quotes by Robin Williams _Here are 20 Robin Williams quotes that capture his wisdom and humor.
- I do believe in love; it’s wonderful – especially love third time around, it’s even more precious; it’s kind of amazing.
- If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?
- I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.
- Why do they call it rush hour if no one moves?
- Please, don’t worry so much… Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth.
- I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.
- All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul.
- If Heaven exists, to know that there’s laughter, that would be a great thing.
- Make your life spectacular. I know I did.
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
- Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.
- Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
- What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.
- Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.
- If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
- You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
- I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- For a while you get mad, then you get over it.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 20 Quotes by Robin Williams! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!