Quotes by RuPaul _ Here are 20 RuPaul quotes on self-confidence and success:
- That is the key to navigating this life—don’t take it too seriously. That’s when the party begins.
- Negativity is basically laziness. It takes a lot of hard work to remain positive, but positivity always pays off.
- We’re all born naked and the rest is drag.
- When you become the image of your own imagination, it’s the most powerful thing you could ever do.
- To win at life and to win in this competition, you have to be willing to die a thousand deaths and be reborn a thousand times.
- Success is something between you and yourself. I think only you know where you’ve come from and how far you wanna go.
- If you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?
- Biggest obstacle I ever faced was my own limited perception of myself.
- Fulfillment isn’t found over the rainbow—it’s found in the here and now. Today I define success by the fluidity with which I transcend emotional land mines and choose joy and gratitude instead.
- It’s very easy to look at the world and think, this is all so cruel and so mean. It’s important to not become bitter from it.
- If you want to be invited to the party, you better have something to bring.
- I feel like you’re being sabotaged by your inner saboteur.
- Unless they’re paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind!
- You may not get the role you auditioned for, but make a lasting impression and they’ll remember you for something else later.
- It’s not the word itself, but the intention behind the word.
- Racism has nothing to do with race. It is the ego’s way of making you feel ‘better than’ .
- Look at me – a big old black man under all of this makeup, and if I can look beautiful, so can you.
- When the going gets tough, the tough reinvent themselves.
- To limit yourself to one thing, it’s your business. But you have a choice.
- I believe in using all the colors in the crayon box.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of Quotes by RuPaul.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!