Looking For The Best Quotes Of Serena Williams? (Born September 26, 1981, Saginaw, Michigan, U.S.), Serena Williams is an American professional tennis player who revolutionized women’s tennis with her strong playing style and who won more Grand Slam singles titles (23) than any other woman or man during the open era.
Here are 25 Serena Williams quotes that will inspire you to win and achieve remarkable success in life. Enjoy!
- I always believe I can beat the best, achieve the best. I always see myself in the top position.
- “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.”– Serena Williams
- “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.”– Serena Williams
- “I’m really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I’m really sexy.”— Quotes by Serena Williams
- “Victory is very, very sweet. It tastes better than any dessert you’ve ever had.”– Serena Williams
- “My smile is my favorite part of my body. I think a smile can make your whole body.”– Serena Williams
- “I love hitting aces. It’s not easy, but it makes your life a lot easier.”– Serena Williams
- “I’ve always been a fighter and I’ve always fought through things my whole life.”– Serena Williams
- “When you travel so much, the best and most relaxing thing is to just sit on the couch and not move.”– Serena Williams
- You can be whatever size you are, and you can be beautiful both inside and out. We’re always told what’s beautiful and what’s not, and that’s not right.
- The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.
- I’m definitely not a fearless individual.— Quotes by Serena Williams
- I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.
- I don’t like to lose — at anything… Yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks. If winning is God’s reward, then losing is how he teaches us.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good.
- Everything comes at a cost. Just what are you willing to pay for it?
- Luck has nothing to do with it, because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come.
- I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.
- Growing up I wasn’t the richest, but I had a rich family in spirit. Standing here with 19 championships is something I never thought would happen. I went on a court just with a ball and a racket and with a hope.
- Think of all the girls who could become top athletes but quit sports because they’re afraid of having too many defined muscles and being made fun of or called unattractive.
- I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it.— Quotes by Serena Williams
- I think you have to love yourself before you fall in love. I’m still learning to love myself.
- There’s one thing I’m really good at, and that’s hitting the ball over a net, in a box. I’m excellent.
- Family’s first, and that’s what matters most. We realize that our love goes deeper than the tennis game.
Okay, that’s a lot of 25 Quotes by Serena Williams! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 20 Quotes by Serena Williams? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes By Nelson Mandela [35 Quotes About Dedication & Sacrifice]
- Quotes By George Carlin [25 Quotes from The Master of Mockery]
- Quotes By John Lennon [25 Quotes That Are Simply Unforgettable]
- Quotes By Emma Watson [25 Quotes To Empower Inner Feminist]
- Quotes By Mother Teresa [25 Quotes Will Make Your Heart SOAR]
- Quotes from Nikola Tesla [25 Quotes Will Start off Genius In Your Mind]
- Mark Cuban Quotes [25 Inspirational Wisdom Will Lead You To Success]
- Quotes By Jackie Chan [Top 25 Inspirational Quotes]
- Quotes Of Paulo Coelho [25 Quotes Will Stir The Depth of Your Soul]
- Quotes by Maya Angelou [25 Quotes about Love, Life & Success]