Quotes by Stephen Curry _Here are 15 Stephen Curry quotes to help you reach new heights.
- To excel at the highest level – or any level, really – you need to believe in yourself.
- I try to make it look easy, but the behind-the-scenes stuff is the challenge.
- Be humble, and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.
- Be the best version of yourself in anything that you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.
- Sometimes people make it seem like you have to have certain prerequisites or a crazy life story in order to be successful in this world. But the truth is you really don’t.
- Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.
- Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.
- The more years I go, the more experience I have, the more that nutrition and eating the right foods is important for recovery and things like that.
- We’re going to have to work. We’re going to have to play well. Nothing will be given to us.
- I always have an optimistic view, no matter what it is.
- I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith.
- If you don’t fall how are you going to know what getting up is like?
- I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies… I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.
- Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.
- I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.
As you read these 15 Quotes by Stephen Curry, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.