Quotes by Sylvester Stallone _Here are 17 Sylvester Stallone quotes to inspire you to stay strong.
- You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
- Consider the source…Don’t be a fool by listening to a fool.
- Your spiritual sense will make you either a winner or a loser.
- The fear is the fuel that we use for overachievement. If I wasn’t afraid at times, I wouldn’t work as hard.
- Remember the mind is your best muscle… Big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains…. Ride the brain train for success.
- It would be great to be able to pass on to someone all of the successes, the failures, and the knowledge that one has had. To help someone, avoid all the fire, pain and anxiety would be wonderful.
- Success is usually the culmination of controlling failures.
- Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can that’s what makes all the difference in your life.
- I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated.
- If you look back at life, I bet you will regret about 80% of your actions. But life consists of all mistakes.
- Once in one’s life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived.
- I stopped thinking the way other people think a long time ago. You gotta think like you think.
- Every time I’ve failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back.
- I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.
- I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind and furious optimism
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.
- I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going.
Thanks for reading my favorite 17 Quotes by Sylvester Stallone. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!