Things That You Never Expect On Quotes By Thomas Edison _Thomas Edison’s story has much to teach and inspire us. And with that in mind, here are our Top 20 Thomas Edison Quotes to Motivate You to Never Quit.
- There’s a way to do it better. Find it.__ Famous Quotes By Thomas Edison
- What you are will show in what you do.
- I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- I start where the last man left off.__ Thomas Edison Quotes
- Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.
- If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.__ Thomas Alva Edison Quotes
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
- The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are: hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.
- Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work.
- Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.__ Thomas Edison Quotes On Success
- I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
- To have a great idea, have a lot of them.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But… I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.__ Thomas Edison Quotes Success
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
- Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.__ Thomas Edison’s Quotes
As you read these 20 Quotes by Thomas Edison, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes by Frida Kahlo [50+ Beautiful and Inspirational Quotes]
- Quotes by Charlie Brown [20 Quotes About Friendship & Happiness]
- Quotes from Forrest Gump [27 Quotes On Destiny & Stupidity]
- Quotes of Marie Curie [14 Quotes On Self Improvement]
- Quotes From Jack Kerouac [18 Quotes On Travel & Adventure]
- Carrie Fisher Quotes [20 Quotes On Mental Health & Feminism]
- Quotes of Tupac [38 Quotes about Life, Love & Friends]