Looking for quotes of Thomas Edison? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Thomas? Check it out!
Thomas Alva Edison is a famous inventor born during the year 1847 in a town called West Orange, United States.
Many of Edison’s inventions are widely known, some of which are: recorders, camcorders or incandescent light bulbs. This inventor is one of the first to carry out large-scale production and teamwork, concepts that today we implement in any company or trade.
Below you’ll find Thomas Edison’s 30 most famous quotes, perhaps one of the most inspiring men in history.
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — Thomas Edison Quotes
- “Work while others are wishing.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Before you reject an idea, find at least five good things about it.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “I have not failed. I have successfully discovered 1200 ideas that don’t work.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” — Edison Quotes
- “Anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Never Say I Failed 99 Times, Say I Discovered 99 Ways Which Causes Failure!” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Having a vision for what you want is not enough…Vision without execution is hallucination” — Thomas A. Edison
- I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.
- “Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” — Thomas Edison Failure Quote
- I start where the last man left off.
- Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are: hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.__ Thomas Edison Famous Quotes
- Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work.
- Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.
- I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
- “Failure is the most effective technique to optimize strategic planning, implementation and processes.”– Thomas A. Edison
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.__ Thomas Alva Edison Quotes
- One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But… I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.
- Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
- Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
As you read these 25 quotes by Thomas Edison, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
Source: 80 most famous phrases of Thomas Alva Edison.psicologiaymente
- Chance the Rapper Quotes [17 Quotes About Money, Family & Success]
- Quotes by Ernest Hemingway [21 Quotes On Books & Writing]
- Jimi Hendrix Quotes [17 Quotes On Music, Life & Love]
- Quotes from Vincent van Gogh [20 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Quotes From Jack Kerouac [18 Quotes On Travel & Adventure]
- Quotes by F. Scott Fitzgerald [20 Quotes On Love & Life]
- Quotes from Elizabeth Taylor [15 Quotes On Beauty, Love & Marriage]
- Quotes from Henry David Thoreau [20 Quotes On Solitude, Love & ..]
- John C. Maxwell Quotes [17 Quotes On Leadership, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Stevie Nicks [17 Quotes On Love & Life]