Quotes by Tina Fey _Here are 22 Tina Fey quotes that will help you face life like a boss.
- There are no mistakes, only opportunities.
- Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions… Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.
- If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares?
- Some people say, “Never let them see you cry.” I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. It terrifies everyone.
- In most cases being a good boss means hiring talented people and then getting out of their way.
- You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the water slide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.
- I was a little excited but mostly blorft. ‘Blorft’ is an adjective I just made up that means ‘Completely overwhelmed but proceeding as if everything is fine and reacting to the stress with the torpor of a possum.’
- You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at.
- Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.
- Make statements, with your actions and your voice.
- When faced with sexism or ageism or lookism or even really aggressive Buddhism, ask yourself the following question: ‘Is this person in between me and what I want to do?’ If the answer is no, ignore it and move on. Your energy is better used doing your work and outpacing people that way.
- Instead of trying to fit an impossible ideal, I took a personal inventory of all my healthy body parts for which I am grateful.
- Say yes and you’ll figure it out afterwards.
- To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.
- It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don’t like something, it is empirically not good. I don’t like Chinese food, but I don’t write articles trying to prove it doesn’t exist.
- You have to try your hardest to be at the top of your game and improve every joke you can until the last possible second, and then you have to let it go.
- Sometimes if you have a difficult decision to make, just stall until the answer presents itself.
- Confidence is 10 per cent hard work and 90 per cent delusion.
- You have to remember that actors are human beings. Which is hard sometimes because they look so much better than human beings.
- That’s the main thing I learned in that job – how to be a considerate coworker. Cover the phones for someone so they can pee. Punch someone’s time card in for them after lunch so they can stop and buy a birthday card. Help people when their register doesn’t add up. Don’t be a tattletale.
- It will never be perfect, but perfect is overrated. Perfect is boring on live TV.
- The show doesn’t go on because it’s ready; it goes on because it’s 11:30.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 22 Quotes by Tina Fey! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!