Looking For The Best Quotes Of Tony Stark? Appearing in American comics published by Marvel Comics, Iron Man or real name Tony Stark is a fictional superhero. The character was composed by writer and editor Stan Lee, developed by Larry Lieber, and designed by artists Don Heck and Jack Kirby.
At first, Iron Man was a means for Stan Lee to explore Cold War themes, especially the role of American technology and industry in the fight against communism. Iron Man’s later re-imaginations turned from the Cold War motif to contemporary issues of the time. Iron Man was ranked 12th on IGN’s “Top 100 comic heroes” in 2011 and third on their “Top 50 Avengers” list in 2012.
Right now, let’s enjoy 25 hilarious quotes from Tony Stark. Have fun!
- “Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.” – Tony Stark
- “Dads leave. No need to be such a pussy about it.” – Tony Stark
- “Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.” – Tony Stark
- “I shouldn’t be alive, unless it was for a reason, I know what I have to do, and I know it is right.” – Tony Stark
- “I’m the mechanic, I fix things, makes me think of “I’m the doctor. I help people” – Tony Stark
- “It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better.” – Tony Stark
- I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.
- If you’re nothing without this suit then you shouldn’t have it.
- Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk. __ Quotes by Tony Stark
- My bond is with the people, and I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. If there’s one thing I’ve proven it’s that you can count on me to pleasure myself.
- It’s not about how much we lost, it’s about how much we have left. We’re the Avengers. We gotta finish this.
- If we can’t accept limitations then we’re no better than the bad guys.
- An intelligence agency that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome. __ Quotes by Tony Stark
- Because if we can’t protect the world, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.
- Following’s not really my style.
- I’m sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here.
- Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?
- What is the point of owning a race car if you can’t drive it? __ Quotes by Tony Stark
- Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing.
- Part of the journey is the end. When I drift off, I will dream about you. It’s always you.
- A famous man once said, ‘we create our own demons’.
- Give me a break! I’m doing what has to be done. To stave off something worse.
- I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can’t i sleep?
- What am I even tripping for? Everything is going to work out perfectly, the way it’s supposed to.
- You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can’t take away… I am Iron Man.
Thanks for reading my favorite 25 Quotes by Tony Stark. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Quotes by RuPaul [20 RuPaul Quotes on Self Confidence & Success]
- Quotes from Brene Brown [25 Quotes On Courage, Shame & Vulnerability]
- Quotes by Tyrion Lannister [ 25 Quotes on Wisdom from the Books & TV]
- Quotes by Nathaniel Hawthorne [25 Quotes About Nature, Love & life]
- Quotes by Herman Melville [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Death]
- Edmund Burke Quotes [22 Quotes On Democracy & Human Nature]
- George R.R. Martin Quotes [25 Quotes On Books, Writing & Fantasy]
- Louisa May Alcott Quotes [20 Quotes About Love, Life & Beauty]
- Quotes by Henry Miller [25 Quotes About Love, Life & Beauty]
- Quotes by Tina Fey [22 Quotes About Life, Love & Beauty]