Looking For The Best Quotes Of Tyrion Lannister? Tyrion Lannister is a fictional character in the epic series in A Song of Ice and Fire by American author George R. R. Martin and Game of Thrones adapted on television. He is a prominent figure in novels, having most chapters out of 49. Based on an idea that came to Martin when writing the novel in 1981 Windhaven, Tyrion was called one of the author’s best creations and most famous characters of the New York Times. Martin named his favorite character in the series.
Here, we bring you some of the best quotes from him in ‘Game of Thrones, which will definitely leave the impact in some ways. heck it out!
- “The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that’s how they became powerful in the first place.”
- “A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”
- “A wise man once said a true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms.”
- “Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.”__ Quotes by Tyrion Lannister
- I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I’m guilty of being a dwarf.”
- “I am a person who drinks. People who drink need to keep drinking.”
- “It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
- “Drinking and lust: No man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine.”Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
- “Why Is It that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”
- Death is so final, yet life is full of possibilities.__ Quotes by Tyrion Lannister
- My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind… and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow.
- It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
- I try to know as many people as I can. You never know which one you’ll need.
- I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.
- Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.__ Quotes by Tyrion Lannister
- In my experience, eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles.
- It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.
- I’m not questioning your honor, Lord Janos. I’m denying its existence.
- These bad people are what I’m good at. Outtalking them. Outthinking them. It’s what I am. And I like it. I like it more than anything I’ve ever done.
- They say I’m half a man, well what does that make the lot of you?
- That’s what I do. I drink, and I know things.__ Quotes by Tyrion Lannister
- I’m quite good at spending money but a lifetime of outrageous wealth hasn’t taught me much about managing it
- What unites people? Armies? Gold? Flags? Stories. There’s nothing more powerful than a good story. Nothing can stop it. No enemy can defeat it.
- Just because I pay you for your services doesn’t diminish our friendship.
As you read these 25 Quotes by Tyrion Lannister, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes by Elie Wiesel [20 Tips to Help Bring Back Faith in Humanity]
- Quotes by Pope John Paul II [25 Tips About Fighting for What You Believe]
- Quotes by Gordon Ramsay [15 Tips to Help You Do at Your Best]
- Quotes by Toni Morrison [16 Quotes That Will Authorize Your Future]
- Quotes of Sigmund Freud [20 Best Ideas can transform your life]
- Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes [25 Quotes Inspire You to Live GREATEST Life]
- Quotes of Michael Phelps [23 Quotes to Get You Fired Up]
- Quotes by Joan Didion [22 Quotes On Self Respect & Love]
- Quotes by RuPaul [20 RuPaul Quotes on Self Confidence & Success]
- Quotes from Brene Brown [25 Quotes On Courage, Shame & Vulnerability]