Quotes by Tyrion Lannister _Here are 25 Tyrion Lannister quotes that drop some wisdom.
- Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
- Death is so final, yet life is full of possibilities.
- My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind… and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow.
- It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
- I try to know as many people as I can. You never know which one you’ll need.
- I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.
- Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.
- That’s what I do. I drink, and I know things.
- In my experience, eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles.
- It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.
- I’m not questioning your honor, Lord Janos. I’m denying its existence.
- These bad people are what I’m good at. Outtalking them. Outthinking them. It’s what I am. And I like it. I like it more than anything I’ve ever done.
- They say I’m half a man, well what does that make the lot of you?
- I’m quite good at spending money but a lifetime of outrageous wealth hasn’t taught me much about managing it
- What unites people? Armies? Gold? Flags? Stories. There’s nothing more powerful than a good story. Nothing can stop it. No enemy can defeat it.
- Oh… I’m a monster. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies.
- Sometimes, duty is the death of love.
- A wise man once said the true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms.
- Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
- Perhaps that is the secret. It is not what we do, so much as why we do it.
- Just because I pay you for your services doesn’t diminish our friendship.
- I wish I was the monster you think i am.
- You’re in the great game now — and the great game is terrifying.
- A wise man once said that you should never believe a thing simply because you want to believe it.
As you read these 25 Quotes by Tyrion Lannister, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.