Here’s What No One Tells You About Quotes For Teacher _Lovable and sometimes intimidating figures, our teachers can present us with important life opportunities, inspire us to discover our vocation, and motivate and guide us along the way.
Some days we love them, other days we hate them for expecting too much from us. A teacher’s true appreciation comes with age. Too few of us understand a teacher’s value and effort while we are still students. We want to spend our time having fun, not doing tons of homework. We don’t realize yet that being good at something takes practice, but our teachers do.
It is when we mature that we truly admire these people and begin to recognize the positive difference they made in our lives. There comes a point where we start being thankful to all our teachers, good or bad, but the most memorable ones will always be the ones who believed in us when we didn’t believe in ourselves.
So if you haven’t already said thank you to your “school parents,” here are 20 teacher quotes that will help you show your appreciation toward them.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.— Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.— Charles Kuralt
- The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future.— F. Sionil Jose
- Teachers are our greatest public servants; they spend their lives educating our young people and shaping our nation for tomorrow.— Solomon Ortiz
- Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.— Sidney Hook
- True teachers use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.— Nikos Kazantzakis
- Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.– Henry Brooks Adams
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.– William A. Ward
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.– Albert Einstein
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.– Amos Bronson Alcott
- Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.– Helen Caldicott
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.— Aristotle
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.— Khalil Gibran
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.— Guy Kawasaki
- The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.— Ally Carter
- Teaching is a calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way are holy — angels leading their flocks out of the darkness.― Jeannette Walls
- So what does a good teacher do? Create tension — but just the right amount.— Donald Norman
- The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character.— Dorothea Dix
- You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.— Dr. Seuss
- I will venture to maintain that where the teacher is not pleasing to the pupil, there is no education.— Xenophon
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 20 Quotes for Teacher.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]
- Quotes For Veteran [Quotes To Remind Us The Cost Of Freedom]
- Quotes for Wedding [28 Beautiful Quotes For Couples]
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Dwayne Johnson Quotes [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Top 20 Quotes About Sisters Funny W. Pictures
- Good Morning Quotes to Her [60 Quotes Welcome Beauty Of A New Day]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Quotes from Little Prince [18 Quotes About Childhood & Happiness]
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]