Looking For The Best Quotes for Teacher? Teachers habitually inspire their students, whether they are aware of it or not. But all of us, even those in education, sometimes struggle with doubt and anxiety. That’s when we grow up, we really admire these people and begin to realize the positive difference they make in our lives. There is a point where we begin to appreciate all our teachers, good or bad, but the most memorable will always be those who believe in us when we don’t believe in ourselves.
So, if you haven’t said thank you to your school’s parents, here are 20 teacher quotes that will help you show your appreciation for them. Check it out!
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.— Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.— Charles Kuralt__ Quotes for Teacher
- The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future.— F. Sionil Jose
- Teachers are our greatest public servants; they spend their lives educating our young people and shaping our nation for tomorrow.— Solomon Ortiz
- Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.— Sidney Hook
- True teachers use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.— Nikos Kazantzakis
- Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.– Henry Brooks Adams__ Quotes for Teacher
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.– William A. Ward
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.– Albert Einstein
- Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.– Helen Caldicott
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.— Aristotle
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.– Amos Bronson Alcott__ Quotes for Teacher
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.— Khalil Gibran
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.— Guy Kawasaki
- The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.— Ally Carter
- Teaching is a calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way are holy — angels leading their flocks out of the darkness.― Jeannette Walls
- So what does a good teacher do? Create tension — but just the right amount.— Donald Norman__ Quotes for Teacher
- The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character.— Dorothea Dix
- You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.— Dr. Seuss
- I will venture to maintain that where the teacher is not pleasing to the pupil, there is no education.— Xenophon
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 20 Quotes for Teacher.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]
- Quotes For Veteran [Quotes To Remind Us The Cost Of Freedom]
- Quotes for Wedding [28 Beautiful Quotes For Couples]
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Dwayne Johnson Quotes [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Top 20 Quotes About Sisters Funny W. Pictures
- Good Morning Quotes to Her [60 Quotes Welcome Beauty Of A New Day]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Quotes from Little Prince [18 Quotes About Childhood & Happiness]
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]