Find quotes on wedding and make a speech to honor the newlyweds? Or do you just want to make your friends smile about marriage?
Following 25 quotes about weddings – by world-famous poets, authors, philosophers and movie figures, have shown that the simplest, most sincere words are often the most honest. – and most profound. Check it out!
- A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too brief. André Maurois
- Marriage is a Certificate of Ownership which formalizes a Free Relationship before witnesses.__ Wedding Quotes
- Love makes mad people, the marriage of cuckolds, the patriotism of evil fools. Paul Léautaud
- Marriage is not a lottery. In the lottery there are winners. George Bernard Shaw
- Marriage is a comedy, and I don’t have the genius of Molière. Sacha Guitry
- When he makes a brilliant marriage, superior to his condition, the man is nothing, we only speak of the woman.
- Marriage is neither a poison nor a medicine. It’s a marmalade, a jam, a treat!__ Funny Marriage Quotes
- Marriage is the moral death of all independence. Fiodor Dostoyevsky
- Marriage is loading your heart with more chains than you can wear.
- Marriage is not a coupling, it is an establishment. André Maurois
- Marriage without conflict is about as inconceivable as a state without crises. André Maurois
- All successful marriages are based on a few necessary hypocrisies. It is only in failed marriages that people tell themselves the truth all the time. Philip Kerr, Wedding Day Quotes
- Death, among others
- Marriage is often compared to a lottery. It is a mistake because in the lottery, we can sometimes win … George Bernard Shaw
- The husband who wants a happy marriage must learn to keep his mouth closed, and his check book open. Groucho Marx
- Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution? Henry Louis Mencken
- The problem with marriage is that it dies every night after love and has to be rebuilt every morning before breakfast. Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Wedding Wishes Quotes
- Marriage is not slavery; nor is it a base bargain, much less a clash of the sexes. It is based on love emanating from the soul. Founding Charter of Mali
- Marriage is a play with two characters, each of which studies only one role: that of the other. Octave Sheet
- Before marriage, a woman must make love to a man to detain him. After the wedding, she has to hold him to make love to him … Marilyn Monroe
- Marriage is the art of solving two problems that you did not have when you were alone!
- A marriage is rarely a marriage of reason, but a divorce is always a divorce of reason: we know each other. Sacha Guitry, Getting Married Quotes
- Le mariage est une règle qui a ses exceptions, la femme une exception qui a ses règles.
- Le mariage met fin à beaucoup de brèves folies par une longue sottise. Friedrich Nietzsche
- Le mariage est mère du monde, il préserve les royaumes, remplit les villes et les églises, et même le paradis. Jeremy Taylor
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 quotes for Wedding! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Quotes on Memorial Day [17 Quotes For Veterans & Military]
- Quotes for Happy Anniversary [Top 25 Anniversary Quotes Funny]
- 4th of July Quotes [25+ USA Independence Day Quotes]
- Juneteenth Quotes [Best Sayings About Emancipation From Slavery 2019]
- Father Day Quotes From Daughter [Top 55 Quotes]
- Father Day Quotes From Wife [ Stunning Examples 2019]
- Funny Quotes On Father’s Day [Omg! The Best Quotes Ever]
- Quotes For Veteran [Quotes To Remind Us The Cost Of Freedom]
- Veterans Day Quotes [24 Quotes To Say Thank You To Our Military]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]