Looking For The Best Quotes From Andy Warhol? (Born August 6, 1928, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.—died February 22, 1987, New York, New York), Andy Warhol is an American artist and filmmaker, an initiator and leading exponent of the Pop art movement of the 1960s. Some of his best-known works include the silkscreen paintings Campbell’s Soup Cans and Marilyn Diptych, the experimental film Chelsea Girls, and the multimedia events known as the Exploding Plastic Inevitable.
Here’s our collection of 25 Andy Warhol quotes to help you find value in every moment of your life. Enjoy!
- “I smoke pot because I want to go to heaven before I die.”
- “I just do art because I’m ugly and there’s nothing else for me to do.”
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
- “An artist is somebody who produces things that people don’t need to have.”__ Andy Warhol
- “As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.”__ Andy Warhol
- “Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.”
- “I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own.”
- “People are always so boring when they band together. You have to be alone to develop all the idiosyncrasies that make a person interesting.”
- “There is beauty in everything, Just not everybody sees it.”
- “You have to do stuff that average people don’t understand because those are the only good things.”
- People need to be made more aware of the need to work at learning how to live because life is so quick and sometimes it goes away too quickly.
- I’m not afraid to die; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.__ Quotes from Andy Warhol
- When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it.
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.
- Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, ‘So what’. That’s one of my favorite things to say. ‘So what.’
- The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.
- Every song has a memory; every song has the ability to make or break your heart, shut down the heart, and open the eyes. But I’m afraid if you look at a thing long enough; it loses all of its meaning.__ Quotes from Andy Warhol
- And your own life while it’s happening to you never has any atmosphere until it’s a memory.
- Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
- Just because people throw it out and don’t have any use for it, doesn’t mean it’s garbage.
- Sometimes the little times you don’t think are anything while they’re happening turn out to be what marks a whole period of your life.
- People should fall in love with their eyes closed.__ Quotes from Andy Warhol
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
- You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 Quotes from Andy Warhol. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes by J.K. Rowling [25 Quotes to Motivate You Through Adversity]
- Quotes By Pablo Picasso [Top 20 Quotes to Inspire the Artist in You]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes [Top 20 Quotes On Motivation & Success]
- Quotes by Steve Jobs [26 Quotes on Innovation & Success]
- Quotes by Warren Buffett [25 Quotes Very Practical & Endless Wisdom]
- Quotes by Lao Tzu [30 Quotes to Transform Your Inner Being]
- Quotes from Margaret Atwood [25+ Quotes to Stimulate the Writer in You]
- Anais Nin Quotes [24 Quotes Will Change How You See the World]
- Bob Ross Quotes [25 Quotes About Art Of Life]
- Quotes By Paul Walker [25 Quotes About Speed, Cars & Movies]