Quotes from Cinderella _Here are 31 Cinderella quotes to make you believe in your dreams again.
- A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. – Cinderella
- But like all dreams, I’m afraid this won’t last forever. – Fairy Godmother
- Oh, that clock! Oh, killjoy! I hear you. ‘Come on, get up!’ you say. ‘Time to start another day!’
- I believe that animals listen and speak to us if we only have the ear for it. That’s how we learn to look after them. – Ella’s Mother
- No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. – Cinderella
- Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what’s should be done. Or something like that. – Prince Charming
- If you’d lost all your faith, I couldn’t be here. And here I am! – Fairy Godmother
- Well, there’s one thing: they can’t order me to stop dreaming. – Cinderella
- And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for with each dawn she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true. – Narrator
- So I’ll trust my heart, what else can I do? I can’t live in dreams if my dreams are to come true. – Cinderella
- When there is kindness, there is goodness. When there is goodness, there is magic. – Ella’s Mother
- Cinderella: Mr. Lizard, I’m scared. I’m only a girl, not a princess.
- Lizard Footman: And I’m only a lizard, not a footman. Enjoy it while it lasts.
- Well, serves you right, spoiling people’s best dreams. – Cinderella
- Love. Ha! Just a matter of a boy meeting a girl under the right conditions. – The King
- I’m sorry if your highness objects to an early breakfast. It’s certainly not my idea to feed you first—it’s orders. – Cinderella
- But we have to hurry, because even miracles take a little time. – Fairy Godmother
- So if you don’t want to lose a nice, warm bed, you’d better get rid of those dreams. Know how? Just learn to like cats! – Cinderella
- After all, I’m still a member of the family. And it says, ‘By royal command, every eligible maiden is to attend.’ – Cinderella
- Above all: self control. – Lady Tremaine
- What’s a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and boring, and completely … completely wonderful. – Cinderella
- My son has been avoiding his responsibilities long enough. It’s high time he married and settled down. – The King
- Oh, it’s a beautiful dress! Did you ever see such a beautiful dress? And look! Glass slippers. Why, it’s like a dream. A wonderful dream come true! – Cinderella
- Well, I see no reason why you can’t go, if you get all your work done. And if you can find something suitable to wear. Of course … I said ‘If. – Lady Tremaine
- Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush. I regret to inform you, sire, that the young lady has disappeared, leaving behind only this glass slipper. – Grand Duke
- I’m not getting any younger, you know. I want to see my grandchildren before I go. – The King
- On the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken, and everything will be as it was before. – Fairy Godmother.
- Who she is or whence she came, he knows not, nor does he care for his heart tells him that here, here is the maid he is predestined to be his bride– Grand Duke
- If there’s any chance to set things right, I simply got to try. – Cinderella
- I know it isn’t easy, but at least we should try to get along together. And that includes you, your majesty. – Cinderella
- I have to tell you a secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. Have courage and be kind. – Ella’s Mother
- Cause if you tell a wish, it won’t come true. – Cinderella
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 31 Quotes from Cinderella. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.