Looking For The Best Quotes Of Dale Carnegie? (Born November 24, 1888, Maryville, Missouri, U.S.—died November 1, 1955, Forest Hills, New York), Dale Carnegie – original name Dale Carnegey is an American lecturer, author and pioneer in the field of public speaking and the psychology of the successful personality.
Dale Carnegie is the author of ‘How to win friends and influence people’, one of the best-selling self-help books of all time. In his books, Dale Carnegie teaches us that we must believe in our own potential if we really want to achieve something in life.
Here are 25 quotes of Dale Carnegie to inspire you to keep trying and overcome your fears. Enjoy!
- When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Don’t be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Talk to someone about themselves and they’ll listen for hours.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.
- Happiness doesn’t depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions.
- If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be.
- Our thoughts make us what we are.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- Even god doesn’t propose to judge a man till his last days, why should you and I?
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
- Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, for your character is what you are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
- Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.
- Knowledge isn’t power until it is applied.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- Today is our most precious possession. It is our only sure possession.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- You can measure the size of a person by what makes him or her angry.
- I have come to the conclusion that there is only one way under high heaven to get the best of an argument— and that is to avoid it.
- All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory.
- If you want to keep happiness, you have to share it.__ Quotes from Dale Carnegie
- We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 Quotes from Dale Carnegie! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Quotes by Jim Rohn [15 Quotes On Goals & Leadership]
- Quotes by Wayne Dyer [20 Quotes On Life & Love]
- Quotes by Kurt Vonnegut [17 Quotes On Writing & Reading]
- Quotes by Eckhart Tolle [15 Quotes On Letting Go & Forgiveness]
- Quotes by Bob Marley [14 Quotes About Money, Life & Friendship]
- Dwayne Johnson Quotes [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by George Washington [15 Quotes on Freedom, Faith & Religion]
- Quotes by Dumbledore [Top 15 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]