Looking For The Best Quotes From Kahlil Gibran? (January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931), Gibran Khalil Gibran – known in English as Kahlil Gibran is a Lebanese-American writer, poet and visual artist. He is also considered a philosopher even though he himself rejected the title in his lifetime. He is best known as the Prophet’s author, first published in the United States in 1923 and one of the best-selling books of all time. His book have been translated into more than 100 languages.
Here, we gathered the best 25 quotes of Kahlil Gibran to teach you about the deep meaning of love. Enjoy!
- And God said “love your enemy!”, and I obeyed him and loved myself
- You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts.__ Quotes from Kahlil Gibran
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.
- Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.__ Quotes from Kahlil Gibran
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
- No human relation gives one possession in another—every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.
- We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.__ Quotes from Kahlil Gibran
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone… but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
- Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
- You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.
- Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.__ Quotes from Kahlil Gibran
- Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.
- You may forget with whom you laughed, but you will never forget with whom you wept.
- To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
- The appearance of things changes according to the emotions; and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.
- Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
- They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price.
- Trust in dreams, for in them is the hidden gate to eternity.
- When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of quotes from Kahlil Gibran. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes by Eckhart Tolle [15 Quotes On Letting Go & Forgiveness]
- Quotes by Bob Marley [14 Quotes About Money, Life & Friendship]
- Dwayne Johnson Quotes [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by George Washington [15 Quotes on Freedom, Faith & Religion]
- Quotes by Dumbledore [Top 15 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]
- Quotes from Dale Carnegie [Top 25 Quotes On Success]
- Quotes from Alan Watts [25 Quotes on Love & Success]
- Quotes Of Susan B Anthony [16 Quotes on Equality, Liberty & More]