Why Is Quotes From Lucille Ball So Famous? _So let’s enjoy together 20 Lucile Ball quotes, learn to live our life to the fullest, be bold, and keep in mind that success can be just around the corner, no matter your age.
- It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- I’d rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven’t.
- One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
- The more things you do, the more you can do.
- Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- A man who correctly guesses a woman’s age may be smart, but he’s not very bright.
- I’m not funny. What I am is brave.
- In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
- Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous red head.
- People either have comedy or they don’t. You can’t teach it to them.
- Politics should be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage.
- I’m happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways.
- I don’t know how to tell a joke. I never tell jokes. I can tell stories that happened to me… anecdotes. But never a joke.
- I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.
- Ability is of little account without opportunity.
- Use a make-up table with everything close at hand and don’t rush; otherwise you’ll look like a patchwork quilt.
- I dyed my hair this crazy red to bid for attention. It has become a trademark, and I’ve got to keep it this way.
- I’ve always prided myself on knowing when to get off, and I hope it works out that way.
Thanks for reading my favorite Quotes from Lucille Ball. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!