Looking For The Best Quotes From Lucille Ball So Famous? Lucille Ball, also known as “Queen of Comedy” is one of America’s leading comedians, and pioneered a new genre of sitcoms that influenced countless family-related sitcoms in many next year. Lucille is willing to not give up, along with her incredible work ethic, which makes her one of the most popular celebrities in the entertainment industry.
Here are 25 wise and witty quotes from Lucille Ball that will motivate you to stand out from the crowd and never give up on your dream. Check it out!
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- “A man who correctly guesses a woman`s age may be smart, but he’s not very bright.”– Lucille Ball Quotes
- “Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.”– Lucille Ball
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”– Lucille Ball
- “In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.”– Lucille Ball
- “Whether we’re prepared or not, life has a habit of thrusting situations upon us.”– Lucille Ball
- “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.”– Lucille Ball Famous Quotes
- “People either have comedy or they don’t. You can’t teach it to them.”– Lucille Ball
- “I believe that we’re as happy in life as we make up our minds to be.”– Lucille Ball
- “Television is the quickest form of recognition in the world.”– Lucille Ball
- “Responsibility is the ability to respond.”– Lucille Ball
- “I never thought I was funny. I don’t THINK funny.”– Lucille Ball Funny Quotes
- One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
- The more things you do, the more you can do.
- Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.
- I’m not funny. What I am is brave.
- I’d rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven’t.__ Lucy Ball Quotes
- Politics should be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage.
- I’m happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways.
- I don’t know how to tell a joke. I never tell jokes. I can tell stories that happened to me… anecdotes. But never a joke.
- Ability is of little account without opportunity.
- I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.__ Lucille Ball Quotes Love Yourself First
- Use a make-up table with everything close at hand and don’t rush; otherwise you’ll look like a patchwork quilt.
- I dyed my hair this crazy red to bid for attention. It has become a trademark, and I’ve got to keep it this way.
- I’ve always prided myself on knowing when to get off, and I hope it works out that way.
Thanks for reading my favorite quotes from Lucille Ball. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Quotes by C.S Lewis [15 Inspirational Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by James Joyce [25 Quotes on Funny and Imagination]
- Quotes by Frank Sinatra [14 Quotes That’ll Brighten Your Day]
- Quotes by Isaac Newton [17 Best Words of Encouragement]
- Quotes by Abraham Lincoln [25 Quotes About Life & Success]
- Quotes by Frederick Douglass [20+ Quotes about Freedom and Progress]
- Quotes from Wayne Gretzky [20 Quotes on Hockey, Teamwork & Life]
- Quotes from Rosa Parks [14 Quotes About How to Persist for Success]
- Quotes by Bob Dylan [19 Tips to Help Setting Your Own Manner]
- Quotes by Henry Ford [25 Quotes For Leadership & Customer Experience]