Looking For The Best Quotes From The Wizard Of Oz? An absolutely cult film, perhaps less in Europe attached to Grimm’s tales, but one of the cultural references of all Americans.
This fable for children is brought to the screen by the MGM which makes it a musical film highlighting a very young actress with a golden voice: Judy Garland. The film was released in 1939, in color, the same year as “Gone with the Wind”.
Bellow, we collected 25 inspirational quotes from The Wizard of Oz that quotes that every fan of film should know. Check it out!
- ” The real value lies in facing danger even when you are scared.
- “The greatest loss he had endured was a lack of heart.”__ Wizard Of Oz Scarecrow Quotes
- “A heart is judged not by how much you love, but by how much others love you.”
- “If we walk long enough, we will eventually get somewhere.”
- “What about my courage? The Lion intervened anxiously. I’m sure you have more than enough courage,” replied Oz. All you need is to have confidence in yourself.
- “Hearts will never be practical until they can become unbreakable.”__ Dorothy Wizard Of Oz Quotes
- “Experience is the only thing that brings knowledge, and the longer you are on earth the more experience you have to acquire.”
- “And remember, never take those red shoes off your feet or you’re going to be at the mercy of the wicked witch of the West.”
- “There is no living being who does not panic when faced with danger.
- True courage lies precisely in facing danger despite your fear, and I think that kind of courage is what you have to spare.”
- “How can I avoid being a faker when all these people make me believe things that everyone knows is impossible?”
- “We must be above the rainbow! Now, I know we are not in Kansas.”__ Famous Wizard Of Oz Quotes
- “If I ever keep searching for my heartfelt desire, I won’t look beyond my own garden, because if it’s not there, I never really had it from the beginning.”
- ” I prefer the heart, “replied the Woodcutter,” because the brain does not make one happy, and happiness is the best there is in the world. “
- “There is no place equal to a people’s house.”__ Wizard Of Oz Movie Quotes
- ” If we walk long enough, we will eventually get somewhere. “
- ” You’re right, I’m a coward! I have absolutely no courage. “
- “Hearts will never be practical until they can be broken.”__ Wizard Of Oz Quotes Glinda
- The Scarecrow: I don’t know. But, some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don’t they?
- You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 quotes From The Wizard Of Oz. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- 25 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Quotes To Share In 2020
- Explore 25 Most Inspiring Quotes Of Tony Robbins
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 90 Winston Churchill Quotes About Life, Democracy & Success
- 25 Short And Funny Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness
- 25 Romantic Quotes From The Notebook
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 25 Christian Spiritual Words That Strengthen Us To Not Be Discouraged
- 35 Anne Frank Quotes Will Bring Light Into Your Darkest Moments
- 35 Philosophical Quotes Uttered By Great Thinkers