Quotes from Vincent van Gogh _A great artist who had a way with words as well – here are 20 Vincent van Gogh quotes to help you find beauty in everything.
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
- If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is a grass in the beginning.
- Someone has a great fire in his soul and nobody ever comes to warm themselves at it, and passers-by see nothing but a little smoke at the top of the chimney and then go on their way.
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
- …and then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?
- Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
- Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
- I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
- For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
- Exaggerate the essential, leave the obvious vague.
- I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.
- There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
- The beginning is perhaps more difficult than anything else, but keep heart, it will turn out all right.
- I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
- Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony and music inside me.
- It is looking at things for a long time that ripens you and gives you a deeper meaning.
- In the end we shall have had enough of cynicism, skepticism and humbug, and we shall want to live more musically.
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
- The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 20 Quotes from Vincent van Gogh.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!