Looking For The Best Quotes Of Agatha Christie? (Born September 15, 1890 – died January 12, 1976), Ms. Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie is an English writer. She is best known for 66 detective novels and 14 short stories, especially those around the fictional detectives Hercule Poirot and Ms. Marple. Christie also wrote the longest play in the world: A Murder Mystery, The Mousetrap and under the pseudonym Mary Westmacott, six romance stories. In 1971, she was appointed a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) for her contribution to literature.
Here are 25 Agatha Christie quotes that will help solve some of life’s mysteries. Check it out!
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Fear is incomplete knowledge.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master.”__ Agatha Christie
- “If you place your head in a lion’s mouth, then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Generalisations are seldom if ever true and are usually utterly inaccurate.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.”__ Agatha Christie
- “It’s what’s in yourself that makes you happy or unhappy.”__ Agatha Christie
- “One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late.”__ Agatha Christie
- “The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.”__ Agatha Christie
- “The young people think the old people are fools – but the old people know the young people are fools.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Two people rarely see the same thing.”__ Agatha Christie
- Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.__ Quotes of Agatha Christie
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
- Fear is incomplete knowledge.
- Time is the best killer.__ Quotes of Agatha Christie
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it.
- Everything must be taken into account. If the fact will not fit the theory – let the theory go.
- The young people think the old people are fools — but the old people know the young people are fools.
- But surely for everything you love you have to pay some price.__ Quotes of Agatha Christie
- Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.
- I often wonder why the whole world is so prone to generalize. Generalizations are seldom if ever true and are usually utterly inaccurate.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 Quotes of Agatha Christie! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Quotes by Anthony Hopkins [21 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes [25 Quotes On Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Victor Hugo [25 Quotes On Love, Life & Education]
- Quotes by George Eliot [25 Quotes On Friendship, Love & Marriage]
- Quotes by Robert Frost [25 Quotes On Nature, Life & Education]
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Quotes [15 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Edu]
- Quotes of Seneca [30 Quotes On Wealth, Love & Travel]
- Quotes by Lady Gaga [22 Quotes About Self Love, Life & Beauty]
- Quotes of Salvador Dali [18 Quotes About Art & Dream Life]
- Quotes of Alexander Graham Bell [18 Quotes On Science & Invention]