Quotes of Agatha Christie _Here are 20 Agatha Christie quotes that will help solve some of life’s mysteries.
- Very few of us are what we seem.
- The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
- Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
- Fear is incomplete knowledge.
- If you place your head in a lion’s mouth, then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off.
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
- Time is the best killer.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- But surely for everything you love you have to pay some price.
- The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it.
- Everything must be taken into account. If the fact will not fit the theory – let the theory go.
- You gave too much rein to your imagination. Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. The simplest explanation is always the most likely.
- The young people think the old people are fools — but the old people know the young people are fools.
- Words, madmoiselle, are only the outer clothing of ideas.
- Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.
- An appreciative listener is always stimulating.
- I often wonder why the whole world is so prone to generalize. Generalizations are seldom if ever true and are usually utterly inaccurate.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 20 Quotes of Agatha Christie! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!