Looking for quotes of Agatha Christie? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Christie. Check it out!
Agatha Christie (1890-1976) is a British writer and playwright specializing in the detective story. Throughout his life he published 86 novels of all kinds, which earned him international fame and the reward with the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
Agatha Christie has sold around 2 billion copies of her novels, and it is not surprising, since her talent for writing and narrative envelops the reader and makes her a faithful follower of this illustrious writer.
- I learned that you cannot back down, that the essence of life is to go forward. Life is actually a one-way street.
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.”__ Agatha Christie Quotes
- “Fear is incomplete knowledge.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master.”__ Agatha Christie
- “If you place your head in a lion’s mouth, then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Generalisations are seldom if ever true and are usually utterly inaccurate.”__ Agatha Christie
- “Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.”__ Agatha Christie Mother Quote
- “Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.”__ Agatha Christie
- “It’s what’s in yourself that makes you happy or unhappy.”__ Agatha Christie
- “One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late.”__ Agatha Christie
- “The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.”__ Agatha Christie
- “The young people think the old people are fools – but the old people know the young people are fools.”__ , Agatha Christie Book Quotes
- “Two people rarely see the same thing.”__ Agatha Christie
- Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
- The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it.__ Agatha Christie Quotes Mother
- Fear is incomplete knowledge.
- Time is the best killer.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Everything must be taken into account. If the fact will not fit the theory – let the theory go.
- Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.__ Agatha Christie Famous Quotes
- The young people think the old people are fools — but the old people know the young people are fools.
- But surely for everything you love you have to pay some price.
- I often wonder why the whole world is so prone to generalize. Generalizations are seldom if ever true and are usually utterly inaccurate.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 quotes from Agatha Christie! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
Source: Cụm từ nổi tiếng của Agatha Christie.psicoactiva
- Quotes by Anthony Hopkins [21 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes [25 Quotes On Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Victor Hugo [25 Quotes On Love, Life & Education]
- Quotes by George Eliot [25 Quotes On Friendship, Love & Marriage]
- Quotes by Robert Frost [25 Quotes On Nature, Life & Education]
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Quotes [15 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Edu]
- Quotes of Seneca [30 Quotes On Wealth, Love & Travel]
- Quotes by Lady Gaga [22 Quotes About Self Love, Life & Beauty]
- Quotes of Salvador Dali [18 Quotes About Art & Dream Life]
- Quotes of Alexander Graham Bell [18 Quotes On Science & Invention]