Looking For The Best Quotes From Bill Gates? (Born October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington), Bill Gates is an entrepreneur, innovator, leader, visionary, and philanthropist. He is voted as the richest man in the world according to Fobes. He has a net worth of $75 billion, and
Here is our collection of Bill Gates inspirational, wise and thought-inspiring quotes that help you achieve your dreams and live up to your terms. Enjoy!
- If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.__ Quotes of Bill Gates
- Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
- Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
- Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.’
- We have to find a way to make the aspects of capitalism that serve wealthier people serve poorer people as well.
- Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.
- Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.__ Quotes of Bill Gates
- The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
- The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?
- The belief that the world is getting worse, that we can’t solve extreme poverty and disease, isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful.
- When a country has the skill and self-confidence to take action against its biggest problems, it makes outsiders eager to be a part of it.
- Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait ’til you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.__ Quotes of Bill Gates
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
- Life is not fair get, used to it!
- We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 28 Quotes of Bill Gates! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Quotes from Margaret Atwood [25+ Quotes to Stimulate the Writer in You]
- Anais Nin Quotes [24 Quotes Will Change How You See the World]
- Bob Ross Quotes [25 Quotes About Art Of Life]
- Quotes By Paul Walker [25 Quotes About Speed, Cars & Movies]
- Quotes by Deepak Chopra [25 Quotes To Raise Your Spiritual Awareness]
- Quotes of Winston Churchill [Top 25 Quotes Inspiring You to Success]
- Quotes By Audrey Hepburn [25 Great Ideas to Share with Your Friends]
- Quotes by Jackie Robinson [25 Quotes On Life, Success & Equality]
- Quotes of Kim Kardashian [25 Quotes About Love & Life]
- Quotes From Michael Scott [25 Quotes On Business & Success]