Looking For The Best Quotes Of Paulo Coelho? (Born August 24, 1947, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), Paulo Coelho is the author of the best-selling novel, ‘The Alchemist,’ which has earned him worldwide fame, being one of the few novels translated around the globe, with readers from all backgrounds praising it as a life-changing or inspiring literary work.
Here, we have compiled a wonderful list of 25 best quotes from Coelho about life, death, love, happiness … and more. Enjoy!
- Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
- Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.__ Quotes Of Paulo Coelho
- You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.
- Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.
- No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it.
- Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.__ Quotes Of Paulo Coelho
- No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone’s eyes.
- When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.
- You are what you believe yourself to be.
- You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- Tears are words that need to be written.__ Quotes Of Paulo Coelho
- Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free.
- The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.
- Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.
- Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
- Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes of paulo coelho! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 quotes of paulo coelho? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes By Martin Luther King Jr [25 Most Inspiring Quotes To Live By]
- Quotes of Harriet Tubman [25 Quotes on Passion & Dream]
- Quotes By Nelson Mandela [35 Quotes About Dedication & Sacrifice]
- Quotes By George Carlin [25 Quotes from The Master of Mockery]
- Quotes By John Lennon [25 Quotes That Are Simply Unforgettable]
- Quotes By Emma Watson [25 Quotes To Empower Inner Feminist]
- Quotes By Mother Teresa [25 Quotes Will Make Your Heart SOAR]
- Quotes from Nikola Tesla [25 Quotes Will Start off Genius In Your Mind]
- Mark Cuban Quotes [25 Inspirational Wisdom Will Lead You To Success]
- Quotes By Jackie Chan [Top 25 Inspirational Quotes]