Looking For The Best Quotes Of Salvador Dali? (Born May 1904 – died January 23, 1989, in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain), Salvador Dalí is a Spanish surreal artist. Dalí is a skilled sketcher, famous for striking and bizarre images in his work. His artistic skills are often attributed to the influence of the Renaissance masters. His most famous work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in August 1931 and is one of the most recognizable surreal paintings.
Dalí is very imaginative, and also loves to enjoy unusual and monumental acts. To the frustration of those who keep his job in high regard, and to the discomfort of his critics, his eccentricity and public actions attract his attention. He sometimes attracts more attention than his artwork.
Here are 25 Salvador Dali quotes on art, ambition and uniqueness. Check it out!
- There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
- “I am not strange. I am just not normal.” — Salvador Dali
- “I do not take drugs. I am drugs.”– Salvador Dali
- “A true artist is not one who is inspired, but one who inspires others.” — Salvador Dali
- “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” — Salvador Dali
- “Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.”
- “You have to systematically create confusion, it sets creativity free. Everything that is contradictory creates life” — Salvador Dali
- “The only difference between me and a madman is that I’m not mad.” — Salvador Dali
- “Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.” — Salvador Dali
- “Don’t bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.” — Salvador Dali
- “I seated ugliness on my knee, and almost immediately grew tired of it.” — Salvador Dali
- “Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality.” — Salvador Dali
- “The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.” — Salvador Dali
- “For me, love must be ugly, looks must be divine, and death must be beautiful.” — Salvador Dali
- “Geniuses must never die, the progress of mankind depends on us”– Salvador Dali
- At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.
- Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
- I’m much more interested in speaking, or being near people who think the opposite of the things I think, than with people who think the same things that I think.
- The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.
- Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.
- Everything alters me, but nothing changes me.
- Whoever wants to engage people’s interest must provoke them.
- The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.__ Quotes of Salvador Dali
- Give me two hours a day of activity, and I’ll take the other twenty-two in dreams.
- There are some days when I think I’m going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.
Okay, that’s a lot of Quotes of Salvador Dali! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Quotes of Salvador Dali? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes by Tina Fey [22 Quotes About Life, Love & Beauty]
- Quotes by Tony Stark [Top 21 Quotes Funny W. Pictures]
- Quotes by Anthony Hopkins [21 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes [25 Quotes On Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Victor Hugo [25 Quotes On Love, Life & Education]
- Quotes by George Eliot [25 Quotes On Friendship, Love & Marriage]
- Quotes by Robert Frost [25 Quotes On Nature, Life & Education]
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Quotes [15 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Edu]
- Quotes of Seneca [30 Quotes On Wealth, Love & Travel]
- Quotes by Lady Gaga [22 Quotes About Self Love, Life & Beauty]