Quotes of Salvador Dali _Here are 18 Salvador Dali quotes on art, ambition and uniqueness.
- Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.
- At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.
- A true artist is not one who is inspired, but one who inspires others.
- I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
- Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.
- Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
- I’m much more interested in speaking, or being near people who think the opposite of the things I think, than with people who think the same things that I think.
- The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.
- Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.
- It is not me who is the clown, but this monstrously cynical and so unconsciously naive society, which plays the game of seriousness in order better to hide its madness.
- Everything alters me, but nothing changes me.
- Whoever wants to engage people’s interest must provoke them.
- It is good taste, and good taste alone, that possesses the power to sterilize and is always the first handicap to any creative functioning.
- The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.
- Give me two hours a day of activity, and I’ll take the other twenty-two in dreams.
- There are some days when I think I’m going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.
- There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Okay, that’s a lot of Quotes of Salvador Dali! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 18 Quotes of Salvador Dali? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!