The Reasons Why We Love Quotes Of Sigmund Freud. _Here are 20 Sigmund Freud quotes that will make you reconsider things, love life in its truthfulness, and build a stronger character.
- One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.
- Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.
- We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love.
- Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.
- Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.
- He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore.
- In the depths of my heart I can’t help being convinced that my dear fellow-men, with a few exceptions, are worthless.
- It is impossible to escape the impression that people commonly use false standards of measurement — that they seek power, success and wealth for themselves and admire them in others, and that they underestimate what is of true value in life.
- Immorality, no less than morality, has at all times found support in religion.
- Whoever loves becomes humble. Those who love have , so to speak , pawned a part of their narcissism.
- Everywhere I go I find a poet has been there before me.
- Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.
- The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want?’
- Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.
Children are completely egoistic; they feel their needs intensely and strive ruthlessly to satisfy them.
- If youth knew; if age could.
- Men are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine.
- The liberty of the individual is no gift of civilization. It was greatest before there was any civilization.
- Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces.
- A civilization which leaves so large a number of its participants unsatisfied and drives them into revolt neither has nor deserves the prospect of a lasting existence.
- A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror.
As you read these 20 Quotes of Sigmund Freud, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.