Looking For The Best Quotes Of Stephen King? (Born September 21, 1947, Portland, Maine, US), a famous American writer known for his prolific writing in the genre of horror, science fiction and suspense.
His first novel ‘Carrie’ turned out to be a hit and was instrumental in establishing his reputation as a writer. His next novel ‘The Shining’, a horror thriller, became his first best-seller. It is believed to have played a important role in establishing his successful career as a horror writer.
Since then, King’s popularity has grown as he wrote some of the most recognizable stories of our era, including “It,” “Life Chain,” “Cujo” or “Misery” just to name a few. So far, he has published 54 novels, including seven under the pseudonym Richard Bachman and six nonfiction books. He has written over 200 short stories, most of which have been compiled into book collections.
Below you can find a compilation of some of the most famous Stephen King quotes that will surely captivate and inspire you.
- Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.
- “A good reputation is something that must be earned, yet can never be bought.”__ Stephen King Quotes
- “Anger is the most useless emotion… destructive to the mind and hurtful to the heart.”
- “A man without a sense of purpose, even one whose bank accounts are stuffed with money, is always a small man.”
- Get busy living or get busy dying.
- “A coward judges all he sees by what he is.”
- “The brain is a muscle that can move the world.”__ Stephen King Quotes On Writing
- “There is no gain without risk, perhaps no risk without love.”
- No good friends, no bad friends; Only people you want, need to be with. People who build their houses in your heart.
- The scariest moment is always just before you start.
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
- Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.__ Stephen King It Quotes
- I think that we’re all mentally ill. Those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better — and maybe not all that much better after all.
- Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
- Alone, yes, that’s the key word, the most awful word in the English tongue. Murder doesn’t hold a candle to it and hell is only a poor synonym.
- We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.
- It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.__ Stephen King Book Quotes
- We lie best when we lie to ourselves.
- The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.
- There’s no harm in hoping for the best as long as you’re prepared for the worst.
- You can’t deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
- Just remember that Dumbo didn’t need the feather; the magic was in him.__ Stephen King Love Quotes
- People who try hard to do the right thing always seem mad.
- Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
- Don’t let the sun go down without saying thank you to someone, and without admitting to yourself that absolutely no one gets this far alone.
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes from Stephen King! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 quotes of Stephen King? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
Source: Stephen King quotes/exitoysuperacionpersonal
- Quotes by Voltaire [20 Quotes about Life, Love & Religion]
- Quotes from Marcus Aurelius [20 Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy]
- Quotes by Margaret Thatcher [15 Quotes on Leadership & Willpower]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Margaret Mead quotes [11 Positive Words of Encouragement]
- Quotes By Mark Twain That Will Help You See Life In Different Way
- Quotes by Kurt Cobain [12 Tips About Life, Depression & Love]
- Quotes of Edgar Allan Poe [19 Words Of A Literary Genius]
- Quotes of Tupac [38 Quotes about Life, Love & Friends]
- Quotes by C.S Lewis [15 Inspirational Words of Wisdom]