Looking for the best quotes of Tupac? In this article, we have compiled a list of 35 quotes from him that will inspire you to face life’s challenges. Check it out!
Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971 – 1996) (born Lesane Parish Crooks), and later known as 2Pac or Makaveli, was an American rap artist who grew up in the East Harlem neighborhood of New York.
His rap career was spectacular, selling more than 100 million copies of his albums and being considered the best rap artist of all time by the prestigious Rolling Stone magazine. His lyrics, riddled with violent rhymes and about juvenile criminality, tell us about the Bronx, with its inequalities and the prevailing racism in American society.
His life was as troubled as his verses can foretell. The rivalry between rap bands from the Eastern and Western United States had Tupac at the center of the controversy for five years. Unfortunately, on September 7, 1996, 2Pac was shot dead as he was leaving a concert in Las Vegas, and died a few days later.
His legacy in the hip-hop world is unmatched. Forbes magazine in 2008 revealed that Tupac Shakur was among the 10 dead celebrities who raised the most money year after year.
To honor this exceptional African-American musician, we have set out to collect the best phrases of 2Pac (and some of his famous verses) in this article.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
- Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.__ Tupac Quotes,
- They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
- Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.
- A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.
- For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.__ 2pac Quotes,
- You gotta make a change. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.
- Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
- Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.
- Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.
- I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.__ Inspirational Tupac Quotes,
- We probably in hell already, our dumb asses not knowin’, everybody kissin’ ass to go to heaven ain’t goin’.
- If they take half the buildings that they use to praise God and give it to the motherfuckers who need God we’d be ‘aight.
- I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
- Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead.
- The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.__ Tupac Quotes About Friends,
- All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
- Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.
- Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
- So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.__ Tupac Quotes About Women,
- Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.
- Just cause you live in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t grow.
- Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.
- I would rather be stricken blind, than to live without expression of mind.
- The world moves fast and it would rather pass by than to stop and see what makes you cry.__ 2pac Quotes About Love,
- I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room? It just don’t make sense to me.
- Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.
- Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.
- I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.
- Everytime I speak, I want the truth to come out. Everytime I speak I want a shiver.__ Best Tupac Quotes,
- Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.
- My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’
- I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
As you read these quotes of Tupac, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
Source: 35 best phrases of 2Pac (Tupac Shakur)/psicologiaymente
- Quotes From Kahlil Gibran [26 Quotes About Life And Inner Peace]
- Quotes by Confucius [23 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Voltaire [20 Quotes about Life, Love & Religion]
- Quotes from Marcus Aurelius [20 Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy]
- Quotes by Margaret Thatcher [15 Quotes on Leadership & Willpower]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Margaret Mead quotes [11 Positive Words of Encouragement]
- Quotes By Mark Twain That Will Help You See Life In Different Way
- Quotes by Kurt Cobain [12 Tips About Life, Depression & Love]
- Quotes of Edgar Allan Poe [19 Words Of A Literary Genius]