Looking For The Best Quotes Of Tupac? (Born June 16, 1971 – Died September 13, 1996, New York, U.S), Lesane Parish Crooks, better known as Tupac Amaru Shakur, is a rap artist, actor, music record producer and poet from the United States, who is now regarded as one of the greatest musicians to have ever lived due to his talent and cultural impact.
Some of his most famous studio albums include Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.AZ.., Me Against the World, 2Pacalypes Now and All Eyez on Me. Among them All Eyez on Me continued to break many records as it became one of the best-selling albums in the world and is still a big hit; On the other hand, Tupac has also become a cultural icon due to the way in which he handled social issues in his songs and he remains one of the world’s most famous stars despite his death in 1996.
Here, we have compiled a list of 35 quotes from him that will inspire you to face life’s challenges. Enjoy!
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
- Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.
- They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.__ Quotes of Tupac
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
- Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.
- A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.
- I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.
- You gotta make a change. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.
- For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.__ Quotes of Tupac
- Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
- Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.
- Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.
- We probably in hell already, our dumb asses not knowin’, everybody kissin’ ass to go to heaven ain’t goin’.
- If they take half the buildings that they use to praise God and give it to the motherfuckers who need God we’d be ‘aight.
- The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone. __ Quotes of Tupac
- I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
- Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead.
- All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
- Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.
- Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. __ Quotes of Tupac
- So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.
- Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.
- Just cause you live in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t grow.
- Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.
- I would rather be stricken blind, than to live without expression of mind.
- The world moves fast and it would rather pass by than to stop and see what makes you cry.
- I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room? It just don’t make sense to me.
- Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.__ Quotes of Tupac
- Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.
- I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.
- Everytime I speak, I want the truth to come out. Everytime I speak I want a shiver.
- Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.
- My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’
- I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
As you read these Quotes of Tupac, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes From Kahlil Gibran [26 Quotes About Life And Inner Peace]
- Quotes by Confucius [23 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Voltaire [20 Quotes about Life, Love & Religion]
- Quotes from Marcus Aurelius [20 Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy]
- Quotes by Margaret Thatcher [15 Quotes on Leadership & Willpower]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Margaret Mead quotes [11 Positive Words of Encouragement]
- Quotes By Mark Twain That Will Help You See Life In Different Way
- Quotes by Kurt Cobain [12 Tips About Life, Depression & Love]
- Quotes of Edgar Allan Poe [19 Words Of A Literary Genius]