Looking For The Best Quotes Of Yogi Berra? (Born May 12, 1925, St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.—died September 22, 2015, West Caldwell, New Jersey), Yogi Berra or Lawrence Peter Berra is an American professional baseball player, manager and coach who was a key player for the New York Yankees for 18 years (1946–63), during which he played in a record 14 World Series (1947, 1949–53, 1955–58, and 1960–63), winning an unprecedented 10.
He also established records (all since broken) for catchers of his era: he held the benchmark for most home runs hit by a catcher (313), most consecutive errorless games (148), and most consecutive chances handled (950). (A chance constitutes any play in which a player can make a putout, an assist, or an error; when a chance is “handled,” either a putout or an assist is the result.)
Here are 25 funny Quotes of Yogi Berra that will make you laugh and learn some valuable lessons in life. Enjoy!
- If you can’t imitate him, don’t copy him.__ Quotes of Yogi Berra
- “Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It’s also a powerful motivator.” — Yogi Berra
- “In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.” — Yogi Berra
- “I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.” — Yogi Berra
- “Ninety percent of this game is half mental.” — Yogi Berra
- “How can you think and hit at the same time?” — Yogi Berra
- “We’re lost, but we’re making good time.” — Yogi Berra
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” — Yogi Berra
- “I wish I had an answer to that because I’m tired of answering that question.” — Yogi Berra
- “If you can’t imitate him, don’t copy him.” — Yogi Berra
- “You can get old pretty young if you don’t take care of yourself.” — Yogi Berra
- “Life is a learning experience, only if you learn.” — Yogi Berra
- “Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.”– Yogi Berra
- “If you don’t set goals, you can’t regret not reaching them.” — Yogi Berra
- We have a good time together, even when we’re not together.
- I guess the first thing I should do is thank everybody who made this day necessary.
- If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- You can observe a lot by watching.__ Quotes of Yogi Berra
- If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
- You wouldn’t have won if we’d beaten you.
- A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore. __ Quotes of Yogi Berra
- You should always go to other people’s funerals. Otherwise, they won’t come to yours.
- There are some people who, if they don’t already know, you can’t tell ’em.
- I never said most of the things I said. Then again, I might have said ’em, but you never know.
Thanks for reading my 25 favorite Quotes of Yogi Berra. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Quotes by Drake [19 Quotes About Money & Friends]
- Quotes by Joseph Campbell [22 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Life]
- Quotes from Jay Z [20 Quotes About Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes of Nicki Minaj [16 Quotes About Relationships, Love & Success]
- Quotes of Charles Bukowski [17 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes of John Locke [16 Quotes On Human Nature & Liberalism]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Quotes from J Cole [Top 42 Quotes On Love & Life]
- Quotes by Anthony Bourdain [15 Quotes On Adventure, Life & Food]
- Quotes by Kate Spade [26 Quotes On Self Confidence]