Looking For Best Quotes Of Yogi Berra? (1925 – 2015), fully Lawrence Peter is an famous American baseball player who played most of his career with the New York Yankees, his primary position on the field was that of catcher. He was also one of the most popular players among fans. Among his achievements is that of having won ten world series with the Bronx Bomber, being the one with the most titles in the entire history of the competition.
Bellow are some of the most famous quotes from Yogi Berra. Check it out!
- “It seems that the wind always blows against the catchers when they are running.”
- “I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.” (Famous Yogi Berra Quotes)
- “It’s not too far, it just seems like it.”
- “If we don’t know where we are going, we will end up somewhere else.”
- “If you can’t imitate it, don’t copy it.”
- “We’re lost, but we’re making good time.”
- “If people don’t want to come to the stadium, nobody is going to stop them.” (Best Yogi Berra Quotes)
- “Thinking? How the hell am I supposed to think and hit at the same time !?”
- “Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It’s also a powerful motivator.”
- “In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.”
- “No one goes to that restaurant anymore because it is always too full.”
- “Ninety percent of this game is half mental.” (Yogi Isms Quotes)
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” Sayings
- “I wish I had an answer to that because I’m tired of answering that question.”
- “If you can’t imitate him, don’t copy him.”
- “You can get old pretty young if you don’t take care of yourself.”
- “Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.” (Baseball Quotes Yogi Berra)
- “If you don’t set goals, you can’t regret not reaching them.”
- I guess the first thing I should do is thank everybody who made this day necessary.
- If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.__ Yogi Berra Isms
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- You wouldn’t have won if we’d beaten you. (Yogi Berra Quotes Future)
- You should always go to other people’s funerals. Otherwise, they won’t come to yours.
- There are some people who, if they don’t already know, you can’t tell ’em.
- I never said most of the things I said. Then again, I might have said ’em, but you never know.
Thanks for reading my 25 favorite quotes of Yogi Berra. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- 68 Charles Dickens Quotes On Kindness, Life & Love
- 25 Alexander Graham Bell Quotes On Science & Invention
- Top 25 Thomas Edison Quotes On Success in Life
- 40 Oprah Winfrey Quotes About Love, Life, Success & Dreams
- 25 April Fools Day Quotes To Start The Day Just Right
- 40+ Insults Quotes For Haters, Enemies & Fake Friends
- 25 Cute & Funny Quotes Express Happy First Day Of Summer
- 32 Michael Scott Quotes On Business & Success
- 57 Pablo Picasso Sayings To Inspire The Artist In You
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle