Looking For Funniest Quotes On Alcohol Addiction? These anti-drug and alcohol phrases will drive you to quit and can support you down the road until you forget them forever. Some are by famous authors such as Noam Chomsky, Philip K. Dick or Kurt Cobain. Check it out!
- I only drink twice, when I am thirsty, and when I am not. (Brendan Behan)
- Alcohol can be man’s worst enemy. But in the bible it says love your enemy. (Frank Sinatra, Alcohol Quotes)
- The intermediate stage between socialism and capitalism is alcoholism. (Norman Brenner)
- The first thing in human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity. (Unknown author)
- I like liquor. Its flavor and its effects. And that’s the reason why I never drink. (Thomas Jackson)
- Alcohol is anesthesia by which we can support the functioning of life. (George Bernard Shaw)
- Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is destruction. (Bob marley, Funny Alcohol Quotes)
- Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness. (Seneca)
- Alcohol is the cause and solution of many of life’s problems. (Dan Castellaneta)
- The problem with the world is that everyone is a couple of drinks behind. (Humphrey Bogart)
- I love to sing and drink whiskey. Most people prefer to listen to me. (George burns)
- Too much of something is bad, but too much of a good whiskey is hardly enough. (Mark Twain, Alcohol Abuse Quotes)
- I only drink on days beginning with “T”. Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow.
- Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
- There are two reasons I don’t give money to homeless people: 1/ They would spend it on alcohol. 2/ I want to spend it on alcohol.
- Math Teacher: “If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?” Student: “A drinking problem.”
- When we were young, we would compare liquor and women. Now we compare statins.__ Quotes On Not Drinking Alcohol
- What’s the difference between women and wine? Wine gets better with age.
- Everyone has their own path, fortunately mine leads to the liquor store.
- If you wet your feet your throat will reject. If you ‘wet’ your throat your feet will reject.
- Alcohol not only expands the blood vessels but also communications.
- Don’t drink and drive because you might spill the drink.__ Awesome Alcohol Quotes
- That one liner ‘i’m not drinking too much tonight’ never goes as planned…
- The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense.
- I just found out I’m colorblind. The diagnosis came completely out of the purple.
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes about alcohol! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 quotes on alcohol? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- 35+ Erotic & Sexual Quotes That Will Make Your Imagination Fly
- 25 Tyrion Lannister Quotes On Wisdom From The Books & TV
- 25 Kahlil Gibran Quotes About Life & Inner Peace
- 30 George Carlin Quotes | The Master Of Mockery
- 25 George Orwell Quotes On Power & Politics
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 40 Insults Quotes For Haters, Enemies & Fake Friends
- 25 Benjamin Franklin Quotes On Freedom & Democracy
- 40 Funny One Liners To Brighten Your Week
- 25 Racism Quotes Will Inspire You To Take Action