Looking For The Best Quotes on Growth Mindset? A growth mindset rejects the claim that abilities are innate and largely fixed. Instead, as Carol Dweck explained in her book of the same name of the same name, a growth mindset is the belief that all abilities can be trainable. That nothing is fixed. That we can change everything from intelligence to creativity to athleticism (and even our characters) through persistent and adaptive effort.
Why is such a simple idea so important? Because, as Matthew Syed reminds us, “the path to excellence could not be more difficult. It is steep, tired, and arduous. It is endless. And, most importantly of all, it forces voyagers to stumble and fall on every single part of the journey.” All of us may go this path.
Below are the list of 42 quotes on growth mindset that will help you more successful and happier. Enjoy!
- “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow
- “Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one.” – Kermit the Frog
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Always do what you are afraid of doing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson __ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” Thomas Fuller
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.” – Little Women
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “You have not failed unless you have quit trying.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill__ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.” – Chetan Bhagat
- “Believe you can and you are half way there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think!” – Albert Einstein
- “I am always doing what I cannot do yet. In order to learn how to do it.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!” – Albert Einstein__ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure.” – Thomas Watson
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
- “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make a mistake.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “You can achieve anything you want in life if you have the courage to dream it, the intelligence to make a realistic plan, and the will to see that plan through to the end.” – Sidney A. Friedman
- “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.” – Confucius
- “Improve by 1% a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good.” – Alan Weiss__ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
- “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” – Michelangelo
- “We find comfort among those who agree with us, and growth among those who don’t.” – Frank A. Clark
- “Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.” – J. W. Goethe
- “Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must also step up the stairs.” – Vaclac Havel
- “The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.” – Wallace Wattles__ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.” – B.C. Forbes
- “Unless you’re willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won’t happen.” – Phillip Adams
- “What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly as important as what you will become by reaching your destination.” – Unknown
- “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
- You realize that you control your own destiny.” – Albert Ellis__ Quotes On Growth Mindset
- “The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.” – John Foster Dulles
- “Knowing what is and knowing what can be are not the same thing.” – Ellen Langer
- “There is always a step small enough from where we are to get us to where we want to be. If we take that small step, there’s always another we can take, and eventually a goal though
Did you find these growth mindset sayings useful?
When you share Quotes on growth mindset with your students, you are reinforcing the way you want them to view their skills and abilities. As students hear these quotes on growth mindset on a daily basis, they will start to think along the lines of, “I can’t do this quite yet, but I’ll get there” instead of simply thinking, “I can’t do this.”
Once you start encouraging your students to try new things and then praise them for their progress and effort rather than the final outcome that they produce, your students will learn that effort is as valuable and rewarding as the outcome.
Students will be able to enjoy the process of their work and focus on the small steps that they take rather than only looking at what the final result will be.
If you enjoyed these quotes on growth mindset, take a moment to spread the love by sharing them on your preferred social media platform so that other teachers, parents, and students can benefit from them.
- Quotes On Life Happiness [80+ Quotes W. Pictures]
- Quotes from Elizabeth Taylor [15 Quotes On Beauty, Love & Marriage]
- Inspirational Quotes For Students [40 Quotes W. Pictures]
- TGIF Quotes [19 Quotes Make Your Friday W. Full Of Joy]
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Single Moms Quotes [30 Most Heart Touching Quotes W. Pictures]
- Morning Motivation Quotes [50 Tips To Help Kick Start Every Morning]
- Quotes On Suicidal Thoughts [60 Quotes Offer Hope To Anyone In Need]
- Quotes On Traveling [89 Quotes Will Fuel Your Wanderlust]
- Self Motivation Quotes [90+ Quotes That May Change Your Perspective]