Looking For The Most Inspiring Quotes Of Ray Kroc? an entrepreneur known for founding the McDonald’s franchise and expanding it internationally. Ray Kroc was born in Oak Park, Illinois, on October 5, 1902. He worked as a salesperson for 17 years after the First World War, before becoming involved with McDonald’s in the 1950s.
In this article, we’ve compiled 30 motivational quotes from Ray Kroc that will inspire you to success and give you useful insights on how one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the last 100 years thought about business. Check it out!
- The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards he sets for himself.
- You’re only as good as the people you hire.(Ray Kroc Quotes)
- If you only work for money, you will never get it, but if you love what you do and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
- Take care of customers and the business will take care of itself.
- While you are green, you are growing. As soon as you are mature, you start to rot.
- It is easy to have principles when you are rich. The most important thing is to have principles when you are poor.
- The two most important requirements for success are; first, be in the right place at the right time, and second, do something about it.
- None of us is as good as all of us.
- I have always believed that each man builds his own happiness and is responsible for his own problems.
- Luck is a dividend from sweat. The more sweat, the luckier you will be.
- If you don’t take risks, you should go out of business.
- We take the hamburger business more seriously than anyone else.(Ray Kroc Quotes Persistence)
- We provide food that customers love, day after day. People just want more.
- While formal education is an important advantage, it is neither a guarantee of success nor its absence a fatal disadvantage.
- Take calculated risks. Act bravely and thoughtfully. Be an agile company.
- Perfection is very hard to come by and perfection was what I wanted at McDonald’s. Everything else was secondary to me.
- I believe in God, family and McDonald’s. And in the office, the order is reversed.
- Happiness is not something tangible, it is a by-product, a by-product of achievement.
- I don’t believe in saturation. We are thinking and talking globally.
- There are things that money cannot buy and that hard work cannot earn. One of them is happiness.
- The more I help others to succeed, the more successful I am.
- “To be successful, you must be daring, be first and be different.”(Ray Kroc Famous Quotes)
- “McDonald’s is a people business, and that smile on that counter girl’s face when she takes your order is a vital part of our image.”
- “No one of us is more important than the rest of us.”
- You’ll learn more about a road by traveling it than by consulting all the maps in the world.
- It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.
- No self-respecting pitcher throws the same way to every batter and no self-respecting salesman makes the same pitch to every client.(Ray Kroc Sayings)
- Happiness is not a tangible thing, it’s a byproduct – a byproduct of achievement.
- When times are bad is when you want to build! Why wait for things to pick up so everything will cost more?
- You must perfect every fundamental of your business if you expect it to perform well.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 30 Ray Kroc quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.
- 85 Freaky Love Quotes Will Spice Up Your Relationship
- 25 Agatha Christie Quotes On Writing, Love & Marriage
- 25 Virginia Woolf Quotes On Books, Writing & Reading
- 90 Winston Churchill Quotes About Life, Democracy & Success
- Paul Walker’s Inspiring Quotes Will Make You A Real Man
- 45+ Morning Inspirational Quotes Encourage You To Success
- 35 Entrepreneurs Quotes To Boost Your Confidence In Leading Business
- 60 Best Quotes Of Tony Montana (Scarface)
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 30 Sheryl Sandberg Quotes On Life, Leadership and Equality