Looking for short quotes about life & success? Many of us wonder what is the right path to achieve professional and personal success, what is the formula that will blast us to the top of life. You own your decisions and no one else can tell you how you should live life, only in this way will you be happy.
These short success phrases will help motivate you when you need a push, when doubts storm your head and you are not sure of making a decision that excites you. Check it out!
RELATED: 70 Famous Quotes To Change The World
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt, Life Is Short Quotes
- There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.” — Seneca
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
- Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. — Dennis Waitley
- The worst thing that can happen to a man who gambles is to win. We only lose what we cling to.__ Life Is Too Short Quotes,
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it. – Lou Holtz
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schuller
- People may doubt what you say, but they believe what you do.
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela, Cute Short Quotes About Life
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. – Robert Frost
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. – Mark Twain
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out. – Robert Collier
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. – Mark Twain, Life’s Too Short Quotes
- The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasures; the knave takes pleasures and then suffers pain.
- Everyone you meet is your mirror.
- All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh. – William James, Short Sayings About Life
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. – Benjamin Disraeli
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. – James Oppenheim
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. — Mahatma Gandhi
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 short quotes about life & success. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- 25 Halloween One Line Quotes Funny For Friends
- 45 Funny Quotes About Age & Maturity For The Elderly
- 25 Phrases About Emotional And Physical Health
- 85 Zig Ziglar Quotes Inspire You Living Life Of Your Dream
- 35 Veteran Quotes To Remind Us The Cost Of Freedom
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 35 Self Motivation Quotes Makes You Strong And Immovable
- 25 Short And Funny Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness
- 45 Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Your Loved Ones
- 25 Short & Motivational Quotes Will Brighten Up Your Day