Looking for the best quotes about life & success? One-liners quotes have always been my favourite, and it is also the simplest way to say a lot in just a single line. Here I have summed up a list of most epic one line quotes that I like. Check it out!
- Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. — Dennis Waitley
- The worst thing that can happen to a man who gambles is to win. We only lose what we cling to.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it. – Lou Holtz
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schuller
- People may doubt what you say, but they believe what you do.__ Short Quotes About Life
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. – Robert Frost
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. – Mark Twain
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out. – Robert Collier
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. – Mark Twain
- The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasures; the knave takes pleasures and then suffers pain.
- Everyone you meet is your mirror. __ Short Quotes About Life
- All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh. – William James
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. – Benjamin Disraeli
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. – James Oppenheim
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. — Mahatma Gandhi
- There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.” — Seneca
- The wise does at once what the fool does at last. __ Short Quotes About Life
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 short quotes about life & success. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Kindness Quotes For Kids [28 Quotes Make Kids Feel Powerful & Inspired]
- Quotes About Sunset [52 Quotes To Inspire Travel, Hope & Happiness]
- Morning Motivation Quotes [50 Tips To Help Kick Start Every Morning]
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Quotes For Entrepreneurs [100+ Most Inspirational Quotes Ever]
- Quotes For Students Motivation [100 Quotes To Help Kick-Start Studying]
- Self Motivation Quotes [90+ Quotes That May Change Your Perspective]
- Quotes From Zig Ziglar [60 Quotes To Inspire You To Be The Best]