Bellow you will find the best selection of quotes for single moms. Enjoy a good time reading each one and share them with your friends. Check it out!
Being a mother is one of the hardest jobs in the world, a responsible job like no other, a job with no fixed time and perhaps a job without retirement.
If you are a single mother, the responsibility will be double. Management, home, children and finance alone need assurance and determination. If you are one of them who managing all this with enthusiasm, hats off to you!
- “Being a single mother is difficult, but it is better than being a mother together with someone who does not want to be a father.”
- «A mother has two thoughts: one is addressed to her, and the other to her son. The second prevails ».
- “When you think of all the single mothers who have given their all to care for their children, you regain faith in humanity.”
- “Although the days are long and may seem sad, you must remember that a miracle of life is brewing in your being.”
- Being single does not mean you are weak. It means you are strong enough to expect what you deserve. (Niall Horan)
- “Any mother could do the work of multiple air traffic controllers with ease.” (Lisa Alther)
- “As a single mum you’ll discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.” __Emma-Louise Smith,
- “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly”.__Mandy Hale
- “You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened”.__Charlize Theron
- “Being a single mom is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride”.__ Single Mom Quotes
- “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different”.__Paula Miranda
- “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.”__Unknown
- “I can understand why a single mom, working two jobs, would find it easier to stop at McDonald’s with the kids rather than cook something from scratch at home”.__Eric Schlosser
- ” When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child”.__Sophia Loren
- ” Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children”.__ Single Mother And Son Quotes
- “When you’re sick, nobody takes care of you like your mom”.__Trisha Yearwood
- ” Before becoming a mom, I never knew how good I had it to just spend time at a spa for a few hours. Now, those days are far and between. So when I have an hour, it’s all about the mani and pedi”.__Tia Mowry
- ” I know how to do anything, I’m a mom”.__Roseanne Barr
- ” She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom”.__Mandy Hale
- “Being a mother is hard and it wasn’t a subject I ever studied”.__Ruby Wax, Single Parent Quotes
- “Just because a single-mom usually can’t be bothered to spend much time on her make-up doesn’t mean that she has given up on romance”.__Kemmy Nola
- ” The most difficult part of dating as a single mom is deciding how much risk your own child’s heart is worth”.__Dan Pearce
- “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content”.__Edie Falco
- “What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl”.__Roma Downey
- ” I love being a single mom. But it’s definitely different when you’re dating”.__Brooke Burns, Positive Quotes For Single Moms
- ” Single mothers bright, attractive, available women, thousands of them all over London they were the best invention Will had ever heard of”.__Nick Hornby
- “Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” – Garrison Keillor
- ” Mothers are the necessity of invention.”__Bill Watterson,
Thank you for spending time to read our article about single moms quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.
Source: SER MAMÁ SOLTERA, EN 20 FRASES/mamadealtademanda
- 85 Quotes Against Bully (And Bullying)
- 35 Retirement Quotes For Dedications And Farewells
- 35 Most Extraordinary Quotes Of Ex-President Barack Obama
- 25 Funny Quotes About Death That Make You Ponder Or Giggle
- 25 April Fools Day Quotes To Start The Day Just Right
- 45+ Morning Inspirational Quotes Encourage You To Success
- Best One Liner Jokes That Will Make You Cry With Laughter
- 45+ Famous Quotes And Phrases Dedicated To The Mother
- 35 Monday Quotes That Will Unlock Your Confidence