Looking for the best quotes for St Patricks day? St Patrick day is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. AD 385–461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland. So keep on reading these St. Patrick’s Day related quotes and feel free to forward these wonderful funny Irish quotes to your friends. Check it out!
- “Whenever I want to know what the Irish are thinking, I look into my own heart.”– Eamon de Valera
- “Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.”– Dave Allen, Happy St Patricks Day Quotes,
- “Ireland has one of the world’s heaviest rainfalls. If you see an Irishman with a tan, it’s rust.” – Dave Allen
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” – Adrienne Cook
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire
- “May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.” – Irish blessing
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you, St Patricks Day Quotes,
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.
- “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck. -Author Unknown
- May your blessings outnumber The shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you Wherever you go. – Irish blessing
- “May good luck be with you wherever you go, and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.”__ Funny St Patrick’s Day,
- May your neighbors respect you, Troubles neglect you, The angels protect you, And Heaven accept you.
- “Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.” – Irish welcome
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it. – Denzel Washington
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.__ St Patrick’s Day Sayings,
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!
- Being Irish, I always had this love of words. – Kenneth Branagh
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. -Author Unknown
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I find of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.__ Funny St Patricks Day Quotes
- “You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.” – Jimmy Dean
- “A good friend is like a four leaf clover — hard to find and lucky to have.”
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. – Colin Farrell
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 St. Patricks Day quotes! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Black Quotes [25 One Liners About Race & Color Discrimination]
- Death Quotes [25 One Liners About Losing Loved Ones]
- Quotes About Attitude & Effort [ 25 One Liners Positive For Success]
- Blonde Quotes And Sayings [25 One Liners Funny W. Pictures]
- Quotes On Alcohol Addiction [25 One Liners Funny W. Pictures]
- Age Quotes And Sayings [ 25 One Liners Inspirational & Funny W. Images]
- Quotes For Spring Break [25 One Liners Funny W. Images]
- Quotes About Autumn [25 One Liners Inspirational W. Images]
- Quotes For Winter [25 One Liners Funny W. Images]
- April Fools Day Quotes [25 Quotes Funny W. Images]