Looking for the best quotes for St Patricks day? Happy St. Patrick’s Day! for all who celebrate this special date for the Irish where homage is paid to the Patron Saint of Ireland.
Its origin is mainly based on the arrival of Christianity in Ireland but the reality that this festivity that originates in the north of the country became so popular that it is celebrated internationally by wearing all its scenery where it is celebrated in green.
So keep on reading these St. Patrick’s Day related quotes and feel free to forward these wonderful funny Irish quotes to your friends!
- “The Irish don’t like the facts, we like the truth. That’s why I’m a writer.” Dennis Lehane.
- “If you could teach the English to speak and listen to the Irish, society would be civilized.” Oscar Wilde, Happy St Patricks Day Quotes,
- “Saint Patrick’s Day is a magical date: a day to start transforming the dreams of winter into the magic of summer.”
- “When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious.”
- “I think being a woman is like being Irish … Everyone says you are important and pretty, but you end up in second place anyway.” Iris Murdoch.,
- “Ireland is rich in literature that understands the longings of the soul and in dance that understands the happy heart.” Margaret Jackson.,
- “Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.” Alex Levine,
- “I am troubled, I am dissatisfied. I am Irish.” Marianne Moore.,
- “There is no language that relaxes or calms like Irish.” John Millington Synge.,
- “Whenever I want to know what the Irish are thinking, I look into my own heart.”– Eamon de Valera
- “Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.”– Dave Allen,
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were. St Patricks Day Quotes
- “Ireland has one of the world’s heaviest rainfalls. If you see an Irishman with a tan, it’s rust.” – Dave Allen,
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” – Adrienne Cook
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire
- “May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.” – Irish blessing
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you.
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- “May good luck be with you wherever you go, and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.”__ Funny St Patrick’s Day,
- May your neighbors respect you, Troubles neglect you, The angels protect you, And Heaven accept you.
- “Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.” – Irish welcome
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.__ St Patrick’s Day Sayings,
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it. – Denzel Washington
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!
- Being Irish, I always had this love of words. – Kenneth Branagh
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. (Funny St Patricks Day Quotes)
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I find of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- “You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.” – Jimmy Dean
- “A good friend is like a four leaf clover — hard to find and lucky to have.”
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. – Colin Farrell
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 30+ St. Patricks Day quotes! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
Source: St. Patrick’s Day: frases para un feliz Día de San Patricio 2017/20minutos
- 25 Funny One Liners To Brighten Your Week
- 50+ Dirty Mind Quotes Sending To Your Girlfriend
- 25 Lucille Ball Quotes Will Make You Feel Courageous
- 35 Hilarious Quotes About Time And The Passage Of Life
- 40 Mother Teresa Quotes Will Make Your Heart SOAR
- 35 Rupi Kaur Quotes To Help You Through The Hearbreak
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 25 Funny Quotes About Death That Make You Ponder Or Giggle
- 25 Funniest Thanksgiving Messages – Thanksgiving Day 2020