In this article, you will find a great compilation of quotes and sayings about thankful or grateful, so you can use them to express gratitude to people with whom we have a special bond of love and affection. Check it out!
Nobody has an obligation to do something for someone, but when others care about us and spend part of their time, thanking is never too much and it is always a nice gesture of recognition. It is a way of estimating what the helping hand gives us, since it shows the other person that we value that genuine action.
- Every day of my life I get something to be thankful for … and that’s a powerful lesson. Alice Barrett
- If a man is not grateful for what he has, he is probably not grateful for what he will have. Frank A. Clark, Quotes Of Thankfulness
- Don’t spoil what you have by wishing for what you don’t have; remember that what you have now was one of the things you only expected. Epicurus
- Gratitude is wealth … and the complaint is poverty. Doris Day
- Worries end when gratitude begins. Neale Donald
- The more aware you are of the good things in your life, the more good things will continue to manifest.
- True forgiveness comes when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.” Oprah Winfrey, Quotes On Being Thankful
- It is not that happy people are grateful … it is that only grateful people become truly happy.
- In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive much more than we give, and that only with gratitude is life enriched. Deitrich Bonhoeffer
- Wake up with gratitude and the rest of your day you will see abundance.
- Gratitude is when the memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. Louise Hay
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.__ Thankful Quotes To God
- Being grateful does not mean that everything is necessarily good. It simply means that you can accept it as a gift.
- Thanking and appreciating what you have today will open the door of abundance for you tomorrow.
- When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. Anthony Robbins
- The ungrateful heart does not discover mercies; but the grateful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. Henry Ward Beecher
- All of our discontent for what we lack comes from our lack of gratitude for what we have. Daniel Defoe
- Gratitude is the feeling that more humility concentrates and more love expands.__ Thankful Appreciation Quotes
- The way to receive what we don’t have is to be grateful for what we do have.
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the mother of them all. Cicero
- Gratitude is the key that turns problems into blessings and the unexpected into gifts. Pam Grout
- Gratitude is the key that opens the door to the power of wisdom, creativity and the universe. Deepak Chopra, Quotes About Being Thankful
- It is not height, nor weight, nor muscles, nor beauty that makes you a great person … it is your heart and your humility.
- Gratitude, like certain flowers, does not occur in height, since it only grows green in the good land of the humble.
- We almost always take for granted what we should be most grateful for. Cynthia Ozick
Source: Phrases of thanks/frasess
- 70 Inspiring Quotes By Famous People That Change The World
- 63 Adventure Quotes To Start New Experiences
- 25 Phrases About Emotional And Physical Health
- 25 Quotes To Express Happy First Day Of Spring Season
- 25 Inspirational & Cutes Quotes To Welcome November
- 25 Nick Vujicic Quotes On Love, Life & Success
- 25 Halloween One Line Quotes Funny For Friends
- 35 Rupi Kaur Quotes To Help You Through The Hearbreak
- Best Quotes To Flirt And Seduce (Very Effective)
- 35 Great Quotes Of Failure To Recover And Get Ahead