Looking For The Best Quotes For Veterans Day? celebrated on November 11th, is the day we show respects to all veterans and show them our respect. It is a very important day, but please do not confuse it with Memorial Day – Veterans Day is the day we honor all veterans, while on Memorial Day we only honor those who have died in military service.
For the veterans it is always very cumbersome and uncomfortable when people wish them a “Happy Memorial Day”.
If you are looking for ideas for quotes and sayings for Veterans Day or just don’t know what to say on this special day, we will be happy to help you. Here are the best words to help you thank a veteran for their service. Check it out!
- With great pride and honors, we salute our heroes of past and present – the Veterans! Happy Veterans Day!
- “Our Veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.”__ Veterans Day Quotes
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”Joseph Campbell
- It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. __George S. Patton
- Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.__ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Courage in danger is half the battle.__ Plautus
- I am not a hero but the courageous men who died deserved this honor.__ Veterans Day Quotes Of Appreciation
- Perfect Valor is to do, without a witness, all that we could do before the whole world.__ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. __Douglas MacArthur
- True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.__Arthur Ashe
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”__John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Caring for veterans shouldn’t be a partisan issue. It should an American one. – Thank You Veterans Quotes
- “Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.” – Charles B. Rangel
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” Abraham Lincoln
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” —Maya Angelou
- Our veteran’s not only sacrificed their lives for their families but also for their friends and even to their enemies. We owe them a lot.
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~Cynthia Ozick, Veterans Day Thank You Quotes
- It is not about the one who is seated as President nor the other powerful ones but actually for the people, the country that the veterans promised to serve.
- America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against
- Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols. – Bill Shuster
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” -Elmer Davis, Veteran Quotes Inspirational
- “But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye.” -Thomas Dunn English
- Your valiance, loyalty, and sacrifice for this nation will never be forgotten. Wishing you a Happy Veterans Day!
- Dearest son, your courage and patriotism brings great pride and respect to our family. I wish you a very happy Veterans Day!
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 25 veterans day quotes.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- Quotes for Wedding [28 Beautiful Quotes For Couples]
- Quotes on Memorial Day [17 Quotes For Veterans & Military]
- Quotes for Happy Anniversary [Top 25 Anniversary Quotes Funny]
- 4th of July Quotes [25+ USA Independence Day Quotes]
- Juneteenth Quotes [Best Sayings About Emancipation From Slavery 2019]
- Father Day Quotes From Daughter [Top 55 Quotes]
- Father Day Quotes From Wife [ Stunning Examples 2019]
- Funny Quotes On Father’s Day [Omg! The Best Quotes Ever]